What Half A Mill Can Get You In London....Property Wise

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
lool london is so overrated its crazy. I know someone renting 1 bedroom flat for 1400 pound. He could save a lot more moving to smaller city. But he believes its worth struggling to live in london

But that's where all the jobs are. London's the only place where I can get six figures in my industry, nowhere else in the UK provides that chance.

Apollo

VIP
But that's where all the jobs are. London's the only place where I can get six figures in my industry, nowhere else in the UK provides that chance.

There are also lots of people on shitty working class wages still living in London. I feel bad for those, unfortunately many Somalis are in that category.

London, New York, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong all have these crazy prices. They are global financial hubs.
But those cities wouldnt function if they didnt have large underclass who has been sold the idea that its worth struggling in big city than live comfortably somewhere else

Apollo

VIP
But those cities wouldnt function if they didnt have large underclass who has been sold the idea that its worth struggling in big city than live comfortably somewhere else

I hope that corona will cause a permanent shift in more remote work. Living in the countryside but earning urban wage. :banderas:

Trending