What Hair Products Do You Guys Recommend ?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Ive been trying to use coconut oil but i don't like the smell it leaves on my hair afterwards, my hair is wavy i like to curl it up but i heard using leave in conditioner will give you hair loss.

What do you guys suggest to keep my hair healthy :ahh:

Maan

What do you bring to the table?
For a second I was suprised when I read that title and then realised this is the mancave

I think I have ptsd from seeing the state of somali women hair at the back of my car many times. I actually believe many wear the hijab as an excuse to neglect their hair. You know how we trim our balls late and postpone it sometimes for a couple of months, that's what they do but with their hair

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I had a similar experience with coconut oil years ago. Now I just use drinking water or filters to remove things like minerals and chlorine from the shower water and use a wooden scalp massager and brush along with my hands to get rid of debris and massage the scalp for good blood flow. Hair's never been better and I'm one of the only dudes among the guys I grew up with who still has a thick and full head of hair into our late 20s.

I had a similar experience with coconut oil years ago. Now I just use drinking water or filters to remove things like minerals and chlorine from the shower water and use a wooden scalp massager and brush along with my hands to get rid of debris and massage the scalp for good blood flow. Hair's never been better and I'm one of the only dudes among the guys I grew up with who still has a thick and full head of hair into our late 20s.

what water filter do you use?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I had a similar experience with coconut oil years ago.
bro coconut oil leaves my hair smelling like ass when i wake up and it takes a long ass shower to remove all of it out my hair. I won't lie it helped me grow it but the smell is unbearable

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts