What gender Is dis Bbcsomali wariye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
F. Jimcaale exposed.

This is so sexy to have a white woman work for our abdi. But may i say, all that make up application on our abdis face did not come into anything? Zero. Nil. Kaput. Eeber, He was still as plain af!
rejoice.png

A Somali girl should be hired to do his make up. He will come out with a bronze or light skin face.

Couldn’t the BBC find a xalimo?

#BBC Somali
#Equality and diversity
#Somali jobs matter

This is so sexy to have a white woman work for our abdi. But may i say, all that make up application on our abdis face did not come into anything? Zero. Nil. Kaput. Eeber, He was still as plain af!
rejoice.png
Is he forced to do such thing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dis miskiin may commit suicide all Somalis talking about him

It is a media practice. American invented it. My question is, what powder application matches his skin tone. I didnt see any difference. Even President Obama has to have that powder application before going live on TV

It is a media practice. American invented it. My question is, what powder application matches his skin tone. I didnt see any difference. Even President Obama has to have that powder application before going live on TV

Looks like the lady was using MAC, he was getting the high quality treatment :ohreally:

Most of gaalo call Obama first Gay President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts