What does it take to create a private army?

Im asking cause im pissed that we have a private army called Blackwater before in Somalia. They were accussed of mass murder and much more, so they renamed themselves and moved to Somalia way back. They are called Bancroft now and mask themselves as an NGO.

So how do i make a private security firm, so i can send my mercenaries to Somalia to do real work and help the my people. Serious answers of ya'll have one. If the cadaan can do it so can we.

Shouldnt be that difficult
My adeer has a mansion in xamar and he got 5 armed private guards employed by him
But I guess if u have an army of private guards it would catch Attention and farmajoo wouldnt like that

Shouldnt be that difficult
My adeer has a mansion in xamar and he got 5 armed private guards employed by him
But I guess if u have an army of private guards it would catch Attention and farmajoo wouldnt like that
Maxaa odayga ka galay sxbπŸ˜… i want my troops in all of Somalia. Then i want to create a navy, odayga Putin waa in aan la hadlo.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
So how do i make a private security firm, so i can send my mercenaries to Somalia to do real work and help the my people. Serious answers of ya'll have one. If the cadaan can do it so can we.
Get Putin's private number.

In all seriousness, no private company or army can act successfully in the long-term on its own without the backing of a strong country.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts