what does everyone here do and is it what you want in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a microbiologist but in other life i would have been a fighter pilot. Infact when i moved into the UK i was considering getting into the RAF. I had all the requirements to get into it the RAF. We had couple of squadron members come to college to get us enlist.ed And they wanted me in. But sigh hoyo had other plans.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A part time princess and a part time memes collector with a splash of life coach mixed with shady Shamsa and a hint of petty Patricia.

I'm a YouTuber who makes pranks and social experiments for a living. It has always been a passion of mine. My friends and family said I will never amount in life by making videos but they were wrong.
Here's some videos I've uploaded recently

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I'm a YouTuber who makes pranks and social experiments for a living. It has always been a passion of mine. My friends and family said I will never amount in life by making videos but they were wrong.

That's not you. Stop lying.

Dedicate a video for Somalia if you are one of these rich bastards from YT.

I hope you go down quicker than Clinton's career.

You best get your facial expressions ready.
giphy.gif

:drakelaugh:

That's not you. Stop lying.

Dedicate a video for Somalia if you are one of these rich bastards from YT.

I hope you go down quicker than Clinton's career.

You best get your facial expressions ready.
giphy.gif

:drakelaugh:
My target audience yearn for my social experiments. Somalia is not interesting for them.Also what makes you think that I'm not Ethan Bradberry? Does it surprise you that some random white YouTuber will be in a Somali forum?

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
My target audience yearn for my social experiments. Somalia is not interesting for them.Also what makes you think that I'm not Ethan Bradberry? Does it surprise you that some random white YouTuber will be in a Somali forum?

Why would White Youtubers be here?

They are too busy making shitty music videos like this:

Be warned, your ears might go through some trauma . It is extremely bad. This guys make Young Thug look good and he mumbles......
:francis:

Why would White Youtubers be here?

They are too busy making shitty music videos like this:

Your ears might go through some trauma . It is extremely bad. This guys make Young Thug look good and he mumbles......
:francis:
I already watched it, I fucking cringed when that English guy said "England is my city" :tacky:

Was a fuldmægtig in a law-firm left that job as of 1 may and with a new position in the Justice department as of September this year.
In the mean-time I get assigned as bisidder for under-aged Asylum claimants seeking asylum-status in Flygtningenævnet.

I also do pro-bono work in Retshjælp og Råd helping citizens with small claims.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

Your life is a meme now thanks to Ethan

I'm a nursing student. Always wanted to be a pediatrician but 10+ yrs of medical school is just too long :damn: so I'll just settle for being a pediatric nurse practitioner.

I would love to be a physician one day, but im currently finishing my high school and inshallah next year ill go to uni

I'm a nursing student. Always wanted to be a pediatrician but 10+ yrs of medical school is just too long :damn: so I'll just settle for being a pediatric nurse practitioner.
i don't know how anyone can study for ten years. the 4 year degree of mine made me tired of studying for years. massive respect to medics

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Software Engineer in the USA, I hope eventually to run my own company Insha'Allah.

I want to reproduce like a rabbit, and create a small bantu-village in northern somalia, preferably in khaatumo or somaliland.
:siilaanyolaugh:

N

nadia

currently study public health i hope to finish my masters and become a qualified epidemiologist

Studying chemical engineering

Opening my own chemical company would be the ultimate dream

Everytime I think about it, I can smell all the fumes in my head

:lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending