What do you think of ?

I think everyone's recovering from the ''do Somali men go down on women'' thread so I wanted to ask....

What do you think of and how would you feel if you're significant other watches ?

I was talking to my friends and this topic came up. I stated I am very against the industry as a feminist so I'd feel disgusted if my significant other watch , they told me it was virtually impossible for men to not watch and that I was weird for caring etc:gucciwhat:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its gotten me through some rough times when I used to get rejected all the time not that im proud of it :mjlol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Knowles you started this

CanineDefensiveDamselfly-small.gif

I think everyone's recovering from the ''do Somali men go down on women'' thread so I wanted to ask....

What do you think of and how would you feel if you're significant other watches ?

I was talking to my friends and this topic came up. I stated I am very against the industry as a feminist so I'd feel disgusted if my significant other watch , they told me it was virtually impossible for men to not watch and that I was weird for caring etc

well this is an issue if you don't deal with pious men. how can you be against religion but then get upset when your male counterparts lack morals? morality doesn't just fall from the sky. it is sustained by religion.

well this is an issue if you don't deal with pious men. how can you be against religion but then get upset when your male counterparts lack morals? morality doesn't just fall from the sky. it is sustained by religion.
I'm not against because of zina of the eye or whatever tho :ohno:but rather, I think the industry normalises violence/extreme degradation of women, 49% women who were sexually trafficked said that ography was made of them while they were being sold for sex. (It's likely people have seen a video that was literally rape) and many female stars have been severely abused in the industry.

The Concerning Connection Between Sex Crimes And

https://fightthenewdrug.org/the-disturbing-link-between--and-sex-crimes/

Look at these videos and the views they've got, is teaching people such unhealthy views on sex.
Also the top-ranked online for teen boys includes scenes where women or girls are virtually destroyed in a single by multiple men simultaneously. It's just concerning
38942543_686793081699910_2063550490863468544_n.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not against because of zina of the eye or whatever tho

but rather, I think the industry normalises violence/extreme degradation of women, 49% women who were sexually trafficked said that ography was made of them while they were being sold for sex. (It's likely people have seen a video that was literally rape) and many female stars have been severely abused in the industry.

I didn't say anything about zina of the eye.

You are not comfortable with your male counterparts watching , as you expressed. Let's not change the subject to zina of the eye- that wasn't the subject.

The subject was that you expressed discomfort with your male counterparts watching . The reason why was not that the subject. The reason for the discomfort is not the subject.

A- you don't want your male counterparts watching

B- this is basically inevitable if they're not pious

some non religious men may become aware that watching is unhealthy

but generally, non religious men are going to be watching

you can change the subject but it remains as I said- it's going to be an issue with non pious men. If you want to avoid it, deal with a man who is pious.

the male drive that leads towards such behavior is more powerful than abstract arguments- at least secular ones.

And furthermore, if there is no Allah then why should be believe that there is any such things as right and wrong? I mean you presume that the industry's exploitation is wrong.... that is true but from a purely materialist, secular standpoint there is no proof that it is so.

You want people to not have religion but still have morals. That is not realistic. Without religion, there is no foundation for morals.

How can people stand watching ? The sounds make me want to cut my ears off. There is no appeal whatsoever.

Idk looks so weird to me. Men are primitive animals, which is why they watch way more than women, makes sense tho since most is geared to men's fantasies.

I was talking to my friends and this topic came up. I stated I am very against the industry as a feminist so I'd feel disgusted if my significant other watch , they told me it was virtually impossible for men to not watch and that I was weird for caring etc:gucciwhat:
There are way female actors than males what does that say?

Trending

Latest posts