What Do You Think Of Elliot Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what happens when someone grows up without socializing with the opposite sex just like how Somalis and ultra Muslims are raising boys.

Most end up in arrange marriages or married to feminist and few become like this.

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
yeah and I bet ur spending plenty of time socializing with the opposite sex when ur not posting 500 times a week on the internet being an edgy atheist :camby:

Hello Thursday is my day off

Nigga, today is Tuesday.

:hemad:

And you're a freak if you want to explain away the actions of Eliot Rodger, a worthless loser who based his entire self-worth on sex.

Get off this forum and stick to reddit you weirdo. You're still bitter at the fact that no girl gives you any playtime, hence why you behave like this.

Nigga, today is Tuesday.

:hemad:

And you're a freak if you want to explain away the actions of Eliot Rodger, a worthless loser who based his entire self-worth on sex.

Get off this forum and stick to reddit you weirdo. You're still bitter at the fact that no girl gives you any playtime, hence why you behave like this.
It's part of his fault and other parts society first the guy never asked a girl out so, I don't get how you rejected if you never asked someone out.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Dude, no one gives a f*ck about you. Stop flooding the forum with your shitty attention seeking posts. You are an attention , we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending