What do you think is the future of the Benadiri in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What did I do wrong?It's a good question.
It's played out and already being discussed in that other thread you were active in. No point in making a new thread; you are just going to get more insults aimed at all Benadiris and you will respond by insulting all Somalis. Save yourself the grief and tears and delete this thread.

It's played out and already being discussed in that other thread you were active in. No point in making a new thread; you are just going to get more insults aimed at all Benadiris and you will respond by insulting all Somalis. Save yourself the grief and tears and delete this thread.
How about nobody insults each other?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The future if the Benadiris is the same as the future of the Bantu. They will live in Somalia in peace and harmony.
January-21st-National-Hugging-Day-01.gif

You sound like a sheegad. No self respecting Benadiri woud make
thread after thread of begging.
Benadiris are Somali citizens and fellow Muslims. They deserve the best like the rest of us do. Lets build our nation together and move forward.

You're land has been taken bro, ur called brnadir ppl yet you have no real position in benadir, that's the ugly truth.

My advice to all cad cad ppl is make alliance with the southwest state, pick up ur guns and liberate the only land ur ppl have chance in winning back "barrawe" and make that the capital of the sw state and make sure u arm urselfs to the teeth so that u don't get raped and pillaged again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts