What Do You Plan To Achieve This ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramadan is fast approaching, what are your goals for this Ramadan?
Also how does one manage work/exams whilst fasting ? Any tips ?

Ramadan is fast approaching, what are your goals for this Ramadan?
Also how does one manage work/exams whilst fasting ? Any tips ?
1•To fast perfectly this year
2•to raise money for planting trees back home and to open a education centre
3•to learn Somali ( I understand the words and only struggle with pronouncing some)
4•to pass my driving test

Pray for me brothers

1•To fast perfectly this year
2•to raise money for planting trees back home and to open a education centre
3•to learn Somali ( I understand the words and only struggle with pronouncing some)
4•to pass my driving test

Pray for me brothers
Best of luck in sha Allah

SumMo

very lowkey
Don’t discrimate though, help the pakis out just as much as the Somalis at the mosque :ufdup:
Pakis and somalis don’t share masjids here, haha.

I have changed those views actually. I am in the process of becoming more loving insha’Allah.:rolleyes:

Its a common misconception that eating less causes cognitive dissonance infact it is the exact opposite.Eating less actually increases cognitive function.This has been proven through numerous studies and I often starve myself before an exam.The result is often that my mind is sharper and clearer.
I have a hunch is that it helps greatly for our early ancestors who would need to think faster and sharper when hungry as this indicated they are in a perilous situation.

Its a common misconception that eating less causes cognitive dissonance infact it is the exact opposite.Eating less actually increases cognitive function.This has been proven through numerous studies and I often starve myself before an exam.The result is often that my mind is sharper and clearer.
I have a hunch is that it helps greatly for our early ancestors who would need to think faster and sharper when hungry as this indicated they are in a perilous situation.

It depends on the individual I think. Personally it's hard for me to function without at least having a cup of tea before leaving to uni also keeping in my i live in a desert and need as much ATP as I can get

Makes sense egypt is dry and hot two things I hate. My cousin's went to Kuwait for the first time 10 years ago and they told me as soon as they got off the plane, it felt like their skin was burning. :ftw9nwa:

It isn't that hot if you don't leave your house till after asr. #lifeHack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts