What do you own?

What I've noticed is that Americans truly don't own anything. For instance there a people that get an iPhone because it's the latest model and they will do a payment plan. The phone is on the cheap side of this spectrum. How many people own there car or even the furniture in there homes? I think it's scary to hear when people state "im still making payments on an item" . In which they have for more ten years.

This is a strange question but it will reveal a lot about yourself that you never knew. The people that don't own any of there cheaper items out right tend to be more in debt in life and have hard time managing money.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What I've noticed is that Americans truly don't own anything. For instance there a people that get an iPhone because it's the latest model and they will do a payment plan. The phone is on the cheap side of this spectrum. How many people own there car or even the furniture in there homes? I think it's scary to hear when people state "im still making payments on an item" . In which they have for more ten years.

USA land of debt! LOOOL

Its so adorable