What do you like about the opposite sex who are Somali?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
There's literally nothing positive about Somali men and I'm not even being rude.

now sis..........

tenor (55).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i like tha i can talk shit in code but thats about it, they just like other men tbh. and im a misandrist so when women take over the world, sorry but somalinimo is not stopping u from getting the boot. even bluemakeup and his ilk gotta go!
Misandrist another word for dry coochie :mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There's literally nothing positive about somali women, and I'm not even being rude.
They are still better then somali men most do on average better in education than somali men we do not commit crimes or come on the news for commiting rape please we are not on the same level

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
They are still better then somali men most do on average better in education than somali men we do not commit crimes or come on the news for commiting rape please we are not on the same level

Why do you women always bring up crime? The only reason you guys don't commit crimes is because there is no space for women in violent crime and drug trade. I have never heard anyone praise white women for not being paedophiles.

You're just as ratchet as your male counterparts, worse I'd argue.

Have you done a study on the subject or a scientific research, or are you forming your opinion based on what you read or heard from third party sources?

Well I think they’re pretty cool, you can have very interesting conversations with Somal women.

And I think they have the stamina of a horny rabbit when the time is right...

Somali women are confused caught in a perpertual conflict between their hearts and minds,
their urges and senses, their responsibilities and their rights, their ambitions and limitations
their families and friends and lastly their qabil and their gender

Trending

Latest posts