What do Iraqis think of Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I’m not closeted. I was a race realist before that was even a thing :hillarybiz:

That so? :fantasia2:

You know what race realism entails right? One of the core tenets is that Black people (including us) are genetically stunted intellectually, and that nothing can be done about it. Just saying. :mybusiness:

That so? :fantasia2:

You know what race realism entails right? One of the core tenets is that Black people (including us) are genetically stunted intellectually, and that nothing can be done about it. Just saying. :mybusiness:
except for me and my family of course. Don't forget about the golden rule:ufdup:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
except for me and my family of course. Don't forget about the golden rule:ufdup:

But that's the kicker. No matter how clever you're as a person you still carry low IQ genes within you, meaning your kids and their kids will regress towards the Somali mean. Any smart Somali is simply an anomaly according to race realism. How does that make you feel? :siilaanyolaugh:

But that's the kicker. No matter how clever you're as a person you still carry low IQ genes within you, meaning your kids and their kids will regress towards the Somali mean. Any smart Somali is simply an anomaly according to race realism. How does that make you feel? :siilaanyolaugh:

and according to the core tenets of 'Not me and my family-ism', we we completely exempt. that includes my future children.
my entire gene pool is exempt. consider it a mutation or something :samwelcome:

Can you post it?
I couldn't find it but it was this curly haired feminine looking nigga going up to random chicks asking them if they'd date Somali. Somalis are too obsessed with others what think of them. It's just a tad bit above embarrassing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gosh we r so lucky we dont live in Arabia or Persia. Our self esteem would have taken a big hit! LOL We r lucky we live among adoons of Africa where we can feel superior over them. LOL Look at these Iraqis calling us Abiid" so blatantly open ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending