What country/state/city are you from?

Where are you from?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a sizeable Somali population there?

Yeah it’s not bad. Kind of spread out because D.C., Maryland, and Virginia are known as the DMV it’s like a Tri-State zone. A lot of Somalis live in Virginia and some in Maryland .

The biggest Somali populations go like this I believe

1. Twin Cities (Minneapolis & St Paul)

3. Columbus

4. Seattle

5. Virginia

6. San Diego

7. Atlanta

I didn’t fill space 2 because Minnesota Somali population is way bigger than any other Somali community in the U.S.

I'm from the best state in the country. California's where it's at.
:rejoice:
Anyone else living in states besides Minnesota or Ohio? I'm honestly curious.
:ummhmm:

I'm from the best state in the country. California's where it's at.
:rejoice:
Anyone else living in states besides Minnesota or Ohio? I'm honestly curious.
:ummhmm:
I'm live in Chicago, but most of dad's folks are in Atlanta, California and Minneapolis. I've seen 3 Somali people here. Theres a very small Somali population here. Theres a restaurant that serves traditional somali food on New Orleans street.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'm live in Chicago, but most of dad's folks are in Atlanta, California and Minneapolis. I've seen 3 Somali people here. Theres a very small Somali population here. Theres a restaurant that serves traditional somali food on New Orleans street.

Only Somali taxi drivers from Minneapolis and Columbus live in Chicago they make decent bucks

Only Somali taxi drivers from Minneapolis and Columbus live in Chicago they make decent bucks
True. My dad and uncle tried to do painting/landscaping and they sucked at it. My dad was horrible at any labor job. Lol. He was a school bus driver after my mum told him he sucks and she's tired of his whining for the back pains. It's a pain for anyone to make decent, due to the high rent and sale taxes.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I Live in Texas. Lived for a year in San Diego(sick family member).

San Diego has a big somali population no one talks about them.

Out of all the diaspora locations. I rank San Diego as #1 because how gorgeous the place is. Minnesota and Ohio are ugly.

#2 would be Seattle it’s gorgeous very green

World

VIP
I Live in Texas. Lived for a year in San Diego(sick family member).

San Diego has a big somali population no one talks about them.

Out of all the diaspora locations. I rank San Diego as #1 because how gorgeous the place is. Minnesota and Ohio are ugly.

#2 would be Seattle it’s gorgeous very green
My family member moved from San Diego to Minnesota after they got married

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My family member moved from San Diego to Minnesota after they got married
Yea I know people who have done that as well. Some for family reason but a lot because of the job opportunities.
California is getting packed cause a lot of people want to live there. The place is gorgeous. Every eid you will catch a lot of the Somali youth at a small amusement park right at the beach. It’s nice man. I was there in August visiting. Had a great time.

A majority of my cousins are planning on staying while some are planning on moving to Minnesota or actually to my state once they finish school.
Actually here the Somali population is increasing. A lot are moving here cause it’s cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending