What Conspiracy Theories Do You Think Are Real?

I think there are legit reptilian people living among us.

I think there is a cabal of elites who engage in child sacrifice.

I think **** is free to keep men weak.

I think left and right wing politics is an illusion to divide the masses in order for them to never mobilize against the elite.

I think these demons have to obey a human law that exposes their plots to ensure they're not hit back with karma. This may explain predictive programming.

InfantileGreedyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

I think there are legit reptilian people living among us.

I think there is a cabal of elites who engage in child sacrifice.

I think **** is free to keep men weak.

I think left and right wing politics is an illusion to divide the masses in order for them to never mobilize against the elite.

I think these demons have to obey a human law that exposes their plots to ensure they're not hit back with karma. This may explain predictive programming.
Stop with your bs reptilians are not real, if they were they would have been mentioned in the Quran.
But it's possible that some jinns are playing with humans into thinking that they are reptilians by taking form like them.

Stop with your bs reptilians are not real, if they were they would have been mentioned in the Quran.
But it's possible that some jinns are playing with humans into thinking that they are reptilians by taking form like them.
Don't you think it's strange that humans are the only sentient material creatures on a planet that's about 4 billion years old?

Somaliland is a psyop by foreign powers to keep us divided

Al kebab has some sort of international backer

Humans have already been cloned

There are genetically engineered humans out there

Easy access to internet and smartphones is a tool by the elites to expand a surveillance state. Do you know that ur phone pings your location even if it’s shutdowned

We are not alone but there are jinns and yajuj and majuj who descended from humans that are in captivity inside a mountain. no reptilians mentioned
Yajuj and majuj are humans.

Noah had 3 sons.

One was Japheth. He had a son named Magog, which is Arabic is Majuj. They are people from the Caucasus. I think they're Russians and Chinese people.

Yajuj and majuj are humans.

Noah had 3 sons.

One was Japheth. He had a son named Magog, which is Arabic is Majuj. They are people from the Caucasus. I think they're Russians and Chinese people.
So you are saying that the Europeans and Chinese are Gog and Magog, I disagree and think they that they are inside a mountain maybe the Caucasus Allahu Alam and that they gonna come out when Allah says so. Maybe they are in Antarctica and they come out when the ice smelt? Allahu Alam

Boqorada

Imtixaan Cirka Laga Soo Turay
You know how scientists test on rats and animals here, well what if..hear me out, we were the test rats in an Alien planet and none of this is real

adeb0c4689f6cdfb1ba811422efc3bf2.jpg

Also the Bermuda triangle is a portal.