What changed for your account in SS in ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
1. I get less reports (less hassle)
2. My PM is like a tumbleweed in a empty wild wild west town (no shukansi in ramadan)

Overall a relaxed state since the shaydan is locked up.:rejoice:

P4250229-L.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I thought the SSpot girls hated your gut habo. Ileen it goes down in the P.M :dabcasar:

What changed for me?

Hmmmm

Nothing, @Starscream still @s me and curses me out, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He's my special, bus riding, broke, little munchkin. :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I thought the SSpot girls hated your gut habo. Ileen it goes down in the P.M :dabcasar:

What changed for me?

Hmmmm

Nothing, @Starscream still calls @s me and curses me out, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He's my special, bus riding, broke, little munchkin. :siilaanyolaugh:

As the saying goes there is a thin line between love and hate. :siilaanyosmile:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I realised I'm a good guy and I don't mind darood and hawiye:francis:, it's just my shaytaan is a big qabiiliste :mjcry:

Wait what? :damn::mindblown:

I don't think you should have shared that on here, I know we curse each other but I don't want waraabe's dumb ass using that against you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh i dropped hints all the time like this
Screenshot_2017-05-29_000032~2.jpg

Or me :superman:for certain colonizers:russsmug:
@John Michael remembers these threads:sass2:
Or me saying my grandfather and Father never prayed when they were younger(this was dead give away about my none Muslim past):mjpls:
Yes my grandmother is Somali she's the same sub clan as my grandfather:win:
I would go into details but like you said some sickos will try to use this as ammo:kanyeshrug:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Tbh i dropped hints all the time like this View attachment 19659
Or me :superman:for certain colonizers:russsmug:
@John Michael remembers these threads:sass2:
Or me saying my grandfather and Father never prayed when they were younger(this was dead give away about my none Muslim past):mjpls:
Yes my grandmother is Somali she's the same sub clan as my grandfather:win:
I would go into details but like you said some sickos will try to use this as ammo:kanyeshrug:

Was he an orphan taken in by nuns? Most of those children converted back to Islam and changed their names to Somali/Islamic names.

What was his gaal name? Davide? Antonio? :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts