What can we do about terrorism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These degenerates attacking innocent people in Somalia, Europe and America have given us a nasty name. Trump noticed that we have more terrorists per capita than most Muslim nations and rightfully called us out on it. Now it's affecting Somalis who want to relocate to Europe or America because no one wants to take in a potential terrorist. They've made life back home so hard that people live in open air camps with inequate food and shelter.

If we got rid of the terrorists today we could be a rich oil, gas and uranium trading nation.

Problem is that this ideology is hard to beat. What can we do about them?

They fund wadaado who became tujaar during the civil war. Ever notice buildings and malls in East Leigh Nairobi belong to some wadaad? :trumpsmirk:

How are you implying that they got rich? By taking hand outs from the Saudis? I thought they were all rich before the civil war and just reinvested in Nairobi when the war broke out.

These degenerates attacking innocent people in Somalia, Europe and America have given us a nasty name. Trump noticed that we have more terrorists per capita than most Muslim nations and rightfully called us out on it. Now it's affecting Somalis who want to relocate to Europe or America because no one wants to take in a potential terrorist. They've made life back home so hard that people live in open air camps with inequate food and shelter.

If we got rid of the terrorists today we could be a rich oil, gas and uranium trading nation.

Problem is that this ideology is hard to beat. What can we do about them?

Change western foreign policy, if you can

How are you implying that they got rich? By taking hand outs from the Saudis? I thought they were all rich before the civil war and just reinvested in Nairobi when the war broke out.
The uranium belongs to galmudug, not somalia. We must abide by our federal constitution

Elaborate. I don't blame the West for our misery. Al Shabab are a home grown problem. The civil war was also our own doing.

I'm talking specifically about terror attacks in the West, there's reports that nearly every Islamic attack has not been due to ideology but instead a violent reaction to western foreign policy. There's a reason why there's hardly any attacks in say China or India even though they have a big population of Muslims.

I'm talking specifically about terror attacks in the West, there's reports that nearly every Islamic attack has not been due to ideology but instead a violent reaction to western foreign policy. There's a reason why there's hardly any attacks in say China or India even though they have a big population of Muslims.

Hhmmmnnn have to disagree, these terrorist scum even attack countries that don't have a military presence in war zones in the middle east and Africa. They're against non Muslims plus theyre takfiri and it's now got little to do with foreign policy.

Hhmmmnnn have to disagree, these terrorist scum even attack countries that don't have a military presence in war zones in the middle east and Africa. They're against non Muslims plus theyre takfiri and it's now got little to do with foreign policy.

I'd say terrorists in syria,somalia,nigeria have a different mindset to terrorist lone wolves here

I'd say terrorists in syria,somalia,nigeria have a different mindset to terrorist lone wolves here

It's the same mindset but the lone wolves here have more access to gaalo while the ones in Africa and the middle east have to settle for Muslims they deem to no longer be Muslim. They both want blood on their hands.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Reduce poverty and make corruption and nepotism have a high price tagged on them.

If everyone feels that they are on the same level playing field; then there would be less discontent with society and a lot more self policing within communities.

Now no-one gives a f*ck as it's obvious those guys at the top don't care either.

If you find a suspicious amount of fertilisers being stored in your neighbours house... you keep quite about it as you know the local police won't do shit about and most likely involve your family in something you don't want.

Only when you fix the above can you start to tackle foreign funders of terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts