What are your views on political correctness?

Princefan

80s fan
I feel like nowadays, you can't say anything without being called all types of names.Like,if you say you disagree with the transformer agenda, you're called TrAnSpHoBiC.I had an she come up to me saying how I was oppressed because I wear a hijab.I told her I wear it for myself,no one forced me.She was so shocked lol.I told her she can keep her political correctness and I walked past her.Back in the 80s, people could express their views without anyone getting offended.People nowadays are snowflakes.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I once posted a tiktok saying I did not support BLM and the hate comments I got... whew. I had to explain that it’s 2020, not everyone has to agree with you. And I said “most of y’all are children who got their info on tiktok and ran with the idea that anyone who disagrees is racist”

disgusting

Alluring

Sayonara
Depends on what we mean by political correctness. I think it's necessary in certain extents. But, overzealous political correctness, is almost censorship and enforces others to hold the same viewpoints.

I mean if it silences a persons beliefs and ability to engage in dialogue by having the opposition scream "U ARE ..." and so on then f*ck it

JK Rowling got attacked by the cast of Harry potter for saying that you can't change your gender.
They want to conform the people and make them believe that what they say and believe is the truth, and whatever goes against that claim has to obviously be a .....phobic psycho that is a bigot and have nothing but hatred embroiled inside them

Villainess

They want to conform the people and make them believe that what they say and believe is the truth, and whatever goes against that claim has to obviously be a .....phobic psycho that is a bigot and have nothing but hatred embroiled inside them
My favorite quote.

“How do you want the world to accept you if you couldn’t accept yourself”

:damn: :damn: :deadmanny:

Villainess

"At least my vag wasn't installed like Adobe creative cloud"
This my favorite
BD78BB9F-193D-43F8-9973-3A924B69B6F3.png

At some point the mainstream politically correct opinions they have will become the new taboo.
My money’s on a lebso/tranny civil war.

Trending