what are your thoughts on punishment for apostasy in islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Please don't troll. I don't wana read hate filled comments about my diin... dhaaanks >,,<

I don't know how to feel about it :zhqjlmx:

I have a friend who became christian. I enjoy her company. Not only does she work hard, but she somewhat makes life seem simple. She has that just do it attitude. The other day we were trying to eat lunch at this new place. We assumed the food was halal because my other friend also bought lunch from there (hes mulims). She quickly disappeared and when she came back she told me how she felt bit dodgy about the place and went to find out if the food was really halal and it turned out to be not. She eats anything. I was touched at how she went out of her way to find it out for me.

She would prolly be executed for leaving the diinta and it would really upset me... or maybe I understood it wrong?... i dunno what to think.... usually I mind my own business... I judge no one.... and I have nothing to do with whatever any person wants to do...

Last edited:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
you both don't live in a muslim country so why bother with the idea in the first place?

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Whats her ethnicity? I'm a Christian convert too
:chrisfreshhah::damn::dead::draketf:

out of all the things in the world you could have become, from a pretentious atheist to an an AJ you picked Christianity, are you sure it wasn't group pressure or trying to ''fit in'' that made you convert.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
:chrisfreshhah::damn::dead::draketf:

out of all the things in the world you could have become, from a pretentious atheist to an an AJ you picked Christianity, are you sure it wasn't group pressure or trying to ''fit in'' that mad you convert.
he converted for his habesha girlfriend

To be honest, I don't get Muslims who convert to Christianity, it's just those kind of people who just want to fit in, and get away from how bad muslims are portrayed today. But ex Muslim to atheist is something I can understand, just one of those confused fellows.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Christianity out of all things. The holy trinity. The father, the son and the holy spirit. Bunch of lost people.

Islam is the most practiced religion

Lily there is no compulsion in religion and you're friend doesn't seem to hate Islam or strive against it.

I hope my atheist brothers and sisters in the backwards, impoverished and hellhole Ummah nations make their way to safety in the West.

Let those bastards kill each other. We are all protected in the West

There is no compulsion in religion - The Quraan.

Gtfoh.
It's a sahih Hadith - "`Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn `Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

So you're one of those people who only believes in the Quran and not the hadiths? Or you pick and chose, like a buffet.

Hafez

VIP
They live in the West. The law of the land in the West is not the Shariah law. If your friend lived in an Islamic state, then it's a different story. There's no point in bringing up these hypothetical scenarios in the first place. What benefit does it serve?
:obamatell:

Hubble

VIP
It's a sahih Hadith - "`Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn `Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

So you're one of those people who only believes in the Quran and not the hadiths? Or you pick and chose, like a buffet.

Choosing Allah's infallible words over a fallible hadith which contradicts the Quran is not against Islam, Muslims are required to think for themselves.

Choosing Allah's infallible words over a fallible hadith which contradicts the Quran is not against Islam, Muslims are required to think for themselves.

Then, since the hadiths are not accurate according to you, I'm guessing you don' take them serious. So, you're one of those Quranist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts