What are you studying or working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalmoor Geeljire madaxweyne and Yaquub are not allowed to answer to this thread because those guys are clearly retards from the way they type

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm a student and i'm planning to become a businessman and if i fail as a businessman, i'll be a pirate.

@4head

"if I fail":ivers:

You can't have that mentality if you want to succeed. You've got to walk like you carry a 19 inch, and enter every building like you own the place. That unsure mentality is your biggest obstacle. Get rid of it.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head

"if I fail":ivers:

You can't have that mentality if you want to succeed. You've got to walk like you carry a 19 inch, and enter every building like you own the place. That unsure mentality is your biggest obstacle. Get rid of it.

I know but my mentality is getting a lot more better, but sometimes shit can happen! So in case of something happens, i want to have another plan:abuxyga:

Dalmoor Geeljire madaxweyne and Yaquub are not allowed to answer to this thread because those guys are clearly retards from the way they type
You sound like some of the mods here. So you didn't like some of what i said and now your acting childish about it! yet i'm the retard. At least i can come out of a debate without slandering the person in another thread like a little . Next time @ me if you have real balls.

:mjlol::ulyin:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Get a life, cuck! Stop your fucking obsession over my damn fkin name, dumb retard! Go chew some leaves!

I don't care about your existence, tf you mentioning me for? . Leave my shit alone! Learn how to tag too, pussy ass nigga! Not interested in your shitty threads too!:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts