What Are You Going To Name Your First Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
I was so sick the last few days! Sick of Somnets and that is why and also one guy tried to recruit me
lol youre gonna have to explain what u mean? who tried to recruit you? :lol: this sounds like an interesting story though.

side note: 1 good thing about this new update, tags are at the top and not on the bottom. much better.

lol youre gonna have to explain what u mean? who tried to recruit you? :lol: this sounds like an interesting story though.

side note: 1 good thing about this new update, tags are at the top and not on the bottom. much better.
This sheik guy pretending to be tried telling me convincing me ISIS is on the right path and they didn't even ban him just deleted the thread he started. I said if ISIS is the right path than why is he online and not on his way but he told me it's his job to tell others. He was telling to come back to Islam and trying his bullshit with me even threatened the Somalispot saying it's run by Atheist.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
So basically... You wanted to tell us that you make it clap for Beesha Yahuud, ok.:kanyecute:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
This sheik guy pretending to be tried telling me convincing me ISIS is on the right path and they didn't even ban him just deleted the thread he started. I said if ISIS is the right path than why is he online and not on his way but he told me it's his job to tell others. He was telling to come back to Islam and trying his bullshit with me even threatened the Somalispot saying it's run by Atheist.
oh

another note
still no quote pyramid. so backwards

So basically... You wanted to tell us that you make it clap for Beesha Yahuud, ok.:kanyecute:
What I wanted to tell you is that Benjamin is a heck of a leader if we had a leader half as good as him Somalia would have never been like this. We need him guide us to defeat Islamist not Saudi terrorists they talk to us than they call the Al Shaabab commander to fund them even more. We secular Somalis stand with Israel.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
What I wanted to tell you is that Benjamin is a heck of a leader if we had a leader half as good as him Somalia would have never been like this. We need him guide us to defeat Islamist not Saudi terrorists they talk to us than they cal the Al Shaabab commander to fund them even more. We secular Somalis stand with Israel.

Ilaahay un baa garanaya xiliga aan ku joogno, nin somali oo beesha yahuud ugu yeedhayaa dhulkiisi, war ileen wa aduunyo gudoon, war subxaanaka ya cadim..

:tuckerwtf::wtfguccimane:

Ilaahay un baa garanaya xiliga aan ku joogno, nin somali oo beesha yahuud u yeedhanaya dhulkiisi, war ileen wa aduunyo gudoon, war subxaanaka ya cadim..

:tuckerwtf::wtfguccimane:
Have you ever seen Gaza being bombed all night long that is what I want done to Al Shaabab! We give Israel a military base in Somalia and they wipe out Al Shaabab for us also we fully recognize the state of Israel.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Have you ever seen Gaza being bombed all night long that is what I want done to Al Shaabab! We give Israel a military base in Somalia and they wipe out Al Shaabab for us also we fully recognize the state of Israel.

:willsmith:

Inaad troll 110% tahay walagu gartay, threadkan waan ka baxay anigu.

:willsmith:

Inaad troll 110% tahay walagu gartay, threadkan waan ka baxay anigu.
You stand with Saudi Arabia and we stand with Israel! You are telling me I'm troll because you are against secular Somalia but soon we will save you and beat Islam out of you by force. Soon you will be occupied with help of SNA and foreign forces.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
IF a girl id name her Katriina, Zahra, Maria or Aliyaah boy name Yusuf, Mehdi, Adnan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts