What are you going to contribute to Somalia and Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see I have tons of stuff and ideas in my head that I'm going to use to help and benefit the people there, so what about you guys?

S

syntax

My semen. Only thing I'm contributing to Somalia/Somalis is probably creating more five heads thats it .I'll help my family because their fam but it stops there. I don't really give a f*ck about Somalia or Somalis in general.You niggas can worry about that :denzelnigga:

My semen. Only thing I'm contributing to Somalia/Somalis is probably creating more five heads thats it .I'll help my family because their fam but it stops there. I don't really give a f*ck about Somalia or Somalis in general.You niggas can worry about that :denzelnigga:

Get you shit up Nigga, don't give up! :gunsmiley:

S

SOMACOON

I'd like to invest indoor soccer facilities across Muqdisho. Where the games are recorded in HD quality and published on youtube.
Where teams are created, and tournaments are played. Not really a big political guy, if i ever joined politics. I'm sure the civil war would only continue. I have hopes for a strong union.
Either we bring about it with peace, or blood should be spilled to spare the lives of our upcoming generations

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Educate Somalis on the benefits of supporting their nation, whether it be Kenya or Ethiopia. Kenyatinimadu ha waarto, Itoobiyanimadu ha waarto. :rejoice:

If you're going to contribute to Somalia, do so in a manner that increases the human capital of the people.

What the Canadian Government did a few years ago, where they invested money in training dozens of future Somali electricians, plumbers, and welders is an excellent way to improve the state of the country.

Not charity. Not building soccer facilities. Although those goals are commendable, they wouldn't make as significant a long-term impact as investing in human capital would.

You want Somalis to be self-reliant. And the best way to make Somalis self-reliant is to teach them to be self-reliant. Somalis need skills development and employment. Everything else comes secondary.

If you're going to contribute to Somalia, do so in a manner that increases the human capital of the people.

What the Canadian Government did a few years ago, where they invested money in training dozens of future Somali electricians, plumbers, and welders is an excellent way to improve the state of the country.

Not charity. Not building soccer facilities. Although those goals are commendable, they wouldn't make as significant a long-term impact as investing in human capital would.

You want Somalis to be self-reliant. And the best way to make Somalis self-reliant is to teach them to be self-reliant. Somalis need skills development and employment. Everything else comes secondary.

I knew long ago that Charity is beneficial but very useless since it makes our people reliant like kids, so I had plans to establish guilds/training centres to help train people in certain specialized areas am very specialized on and infrastructure to increase more jobs in the local area. Each of my plans/going are going very successful, lets hope it continues like that Inshallah so that it helps more people.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

No one needs plumber in somalia unless he plans on plumbing his out of the country besides what good is a plumber when you can shit in the woods or in Somalia case next to the camels:rejoice:

My hopeful future contributions are too ambitious.for people here to wrapped themselves around it. So i will keep them to myself.:ummhmsmiley:

What Somalia needs is a skills revolution. Somalis need to be trained in marketable skills to make them competitive in the global economy, similar to the Koreans and Japanese.

No country ever got rich through charity. And the Somali Government is too corrupt to allow us to rely on our natural resources alone to create prosperity. We need a Somali middle class, and the only way to create one is to invest programs that teach valuable skills to Somalis.

f*ck the SJW's and their fake compassion for the Somali people.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i am going back to SomaliLAND. i am already saving up money to purchase land in the coast of Zeila and Berbera. most of my siblings have already purchased land in Berbera and intend to do the same. i'm going to become filthy rich and make somaliLAND the new Abu Dubai, inshallah.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
i am going back to SomaliLAND. i am already saving up money to purchase land in the coast of Zeila and Berbera. most of my siblings have already purchased land in Berbera and intend to do the same. i'm going to become filthy rich and make somaliLAND the new Abu Dubai, inshallah.
The Northern coast is trash compared to the southern coast:hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending