What are you eating thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
image.jpeg

I had a meal deal from Tescos. Tuna cucumber sandwich with apples and grapes with green machine smoothie. It cost me three pounds. I'm saving up for a business in Somalia.

Jeesto

VIP
I had a meal deal from Tescos. Tuna cucumber sandwich with apples and grapes with green machine smoothie. It cost me three pounds. I'm saving up for a business in Somalia.
3 pounds for all that?:gucciwhat: That Sandwich only would cost aroud 5 pounds here in IkeaLand:liberaltears:

3 pounds for all that?:gucciwhat: That Sandwich only would cost aroud 5 pounds here in IkeaLand:liberaltears:

Yeah I had fruit, a £2.50 smoothie and a tuna sandwich for three pounds. It's honestly the best. I heard Scandanavia is super expensive, ridiculously so.

Jeesto

VIP
Yeah I had fruit, a £2.50 smoothie and a tuna sandwich for three pounds. It's honestly the best. I heard Scandanavia is super expensive, ridiculously so.
It is:mjcry: Life in the UK is pretty cheap. I wanted to move there but i am not so sure anymore because of all the terror and acid attacks and the brexit thing. PS ur education isn't really free:wow:

It is:mjcry: Life in the UK is pretty cheap. I wanted to move there but i am not so sure anymore because of all the terror and acid attacks and the brexit thing. PS ur education isn't really free:wow:

It can be expensive, honestly I can spend £40 a day on food and travel etc and have nothing to show for it.

Londoners don't care about terror attacks, they don't affect us the way terrorists want it to. London is safe, no guns and good policing. Brexit will affect people with British passports the most, this country will always take in skilled workers from rich countries. Just come after you finish your degree(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.