What are yall going to name your children?

Question to younger faraxs and xalimos in the West who are going to have children. I’m very proud of my name, it’s meaning and the significance it carries but I would be lying if I said it didn’t bring me problems while searching for work or housing. If you’re planning to raise children wouldn’t it be sensible to give them semi Western names to help them blend in and make life just a little bit easier.

Names I wouldn’t give my children:

Nastexo - pronounced “nasty ho3”

Good names to give children:

Daniel
Zachariya
Adam
Hamza

I’m going to use Hebrew which shares many similarities with Islam to name my children. What are your thoughts

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Abdi, abdifatax, abdiqadir, abdirahim, abdirahman, abdikhalaq, abdisamad, abdimalak, abdiqudus, abdimuhaimin, abdiaziz, abdighaffar, abdilatif abdihalim, abdihaqq, abdiwali, abdibatin, abdinur, abdubasit and the rest of the abdis + 99 names
EE03E654-346B-4B8E-B033-2BF447AF69C1.jpeg

So if you want a mix between western and eastern Susan is a good name for a girl it is pronounced as suzaan in Arabic. But I would probably name my children names of people who helped me or inspired me somehow in real life not celebrities ofc. For boys Omar is pretty a good name.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Not Arab names. I have an Arab name, and I hate it. Strictly Somali names only for both my future daughters and sons In Sha Allah.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He was most likely a nabi. Watch the whole thing, when Muslims conquered persia they found the grave of prophet daniel a.s. The reason why they believe he was a prophet is because

1. He’s mentioned as a prophet to ahlul kitab

2. his body was intact and not recomposed at all. In islam, a nabis body never decomposes. They will always stay the same

3. When the muslims need water because of draught, they would take his body out and allah swt would bring them rain.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I know a Somali guy named Valentino. There's a huge rise of Somalis naming themselves and their children extremely gaalo names.