What are the laws regarding cyber security in Somalia?

I have a cousin who is very proficient in developing malware like viruses/Trojans and using various techniques like phishing to rob people of their money.

He’s worked in security roles in big companies, but now is a freelancer. He plans to move to Gaalkacyo in September. So my question is, will there be a

penalty if he gets “caught” by authorities in Somalia?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You probs get employed by the Government or the business if your really good, but you WILL return the money
There was a story of one who entered the database pf Dabahshill in Hargasia. He was personally invited by the CEO to work for them.

Or if you hit the wrong person and hacked someone who is trigger happy, then AUN

Just Fear Allah, and work halal I would say.

You probs get employed by the Government or the business if your really good, but you WILL return the money
There was a story of one who entered the database pf Dabahshill in Hargasia. He was personally invited by the CEO to work for them.

Or if you hit the wrong person and hacked someone who is trigger happy, then AUN

Just Fear Allah, and work halal I would say.

And what if you don't hack Somali businesses and instead attack companies in foreign countries?

No offence but i doubt the government of somalia have a competent IT department which can detect breaches.

They are most likely using obsolete operating systems and software full of vulnerabilities waiting to be exploited.

The IT infrastructure in africa and the middle east is like a gold mine shit security.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
how can Interpol catch a geeljire in baadiyo
They won't catch you per say in Somalia, but do you really want to join the list. And don't forget, the moment you step out of Somalia and is aware that it was you, or your on the Interpol list, then its game over.

Trending