What are fun things to do in Puntland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will be going for vacation in May inshallah..

What are fun things to do there? I haven’t been there since 2006.. I know a lot of things have changed...

Please don’t tell me the only fun thing is to eat at a restaurant! I will slap you!!!

halwa

✨🌙
Go to the toga in Laag

Biyo Kulule

Swimming

Go on mountain hikes

Go to Ras Hafun (I don’t know how to get to this place)

Road trips around the different cities

Shop till you drop

And oh, eat at a restaurant :ftw9nwa: - act sweet and quiet and they will give you free food that’s on the house.

Last edited:

What are fun things to do there? I haven’t been there since 2006.. I know a lot of things have changed...

Please don’t tell me the only fun thing is to eat at a restaurant! I will slap you!!!
And you call yourself the queen of bari. You are less plnder than those RRA who have been residing there longer than you. 14 yrs you havent seen Somalia. Ceeb

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Depends how you're going there, if via Hargeisa do your fun stuff there then take a bus to PL spending a night in every major town along the way.

In Hargeisa they've opened up a go karting paintball /& bowling plus there's plenty of parties museums and that hiddo dawr place.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Depends how you're going there, if via Hargeisa do your fun stuff there then take a bus to PL spending a night in every major town along the way.

In Hargeisa they've opened up a go karting paintball /& bowling plus there's plenty of parties museums and that hiddo dawr place.
i've been there must see tourist attractions:fittytousand:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

Visit the ancient tomb in qaw and also the nature there :dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I would never set foot in Hargeisa... the most unprofessional, cuqdaad ridden airport workers!

All over... I’m going to every nook and cranny in Puntland!
Go to Qardho and ride horses in the green countryside, visit the cultural centers. Hafun cliffs and the peninsula, old buildings of Baargaal, Alula, Dhuudo. Waterfall/Oasis in Iskushuban, Laag/Karin/Biyo kulule near Bosaso. Go for a hike in eyl mountains and all the springs. Garowe's great and diverse food along with Hido raac and Jibagalle just outside, Gaalkacyo and the wildlife then head to garacad and take a boat maybe fish:icon lol:

also going to the badiyo is a must...

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Go to Qardho and ride horses in the green countryside, visit the cultural centers. Hafun cliffs and the peninsula, old buildings of Baargaal, Alula, Dhuudo. Waterfall/Oasis in Iskushuban, Laag/Karin/Biyo kulule near Bosaso. Go for a hike in eyl mountains and all the springs. Garowe's great and diverse food along with Hido raac and Jibagalle just outside, Gaalkacyo and the wildlife then head to garacad and take a boat maybe fish:icon lol:

also going to the badiyo is a must...
how could you forget calmadow mountains

how could I have missed out Calmadow:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stay away from isis territory. We don't wanna see you on the news.

krav-maga-youri-groenewegen-poland-sere-training-contact-combat6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending