What anime are you currently watching?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Im watching JoJo part 4 atm thinking monster might be next one how is it?
It’s honestly good if you like an anime where the main character is trying his hardest to foil the plans of a major leader who most people don’t believe even exists or have watched death note before because it’s sort of similar to it. It also kind of reminds me of code geass, 1 mc trying his best to stop something bigger than anything imaginable, without all the big robot suits.

You might like it, watch it sometime

Got no time for anime rn, focusing on Uni stuff, but I was watching Detective Conan, watched over 190 eps so far.

For the seasonals, I started Attack on Titan S4, watched 4 eps but put it on hold until it finishes.

I watched the first episodes of ReZero S2 P2 and Promised Neverland S2 as well.

I don't like watching shows as they come out though, I rather watch it all in one go.

For Monster, I was reading it instead of watching it, it's pretty good but i'm surprised there are over 70 episodes in the anime, the manga doesn't feel that long but I heard the anime is a good adaptation, i'm content with the manga however.

As for Jojo, I am on Stardust Crusaders P2 in Egypt, pretty fun.

I've also seen like 5 eps of Space Dandy (same director who made Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo two of my favs).

Btw speaking of Death Note, I started it years ago and still haven't finished it, it's good but... anyways I have like 7 eps left of it.

As you can tell, I have a bad habit of starting too many shows at once.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
For Monster, I was reading it instead of watching it, it's pretty good but i'm surprised there are over 70 episodes in the anime, the manga doesn't feel that long but I heard the anime is a good adaptation, i'm content with the manga however.
I just finished monster right now and honestly the anime was actually pretty good besides the decision the mc took in the end. I’m not going to spoil anything but I’m annoyed with that smh, what a doqon of an mc :jcoleno:

I just finished monster right now and honestly the anime was actually pretty good besides the decision the mc took in the end. I’m not going to spoil anything but I’m annoyed with that smh, what a doqon of an mc :jcoleno:

Yh I don't know what happens in the end but I know it's controversial.

A lot of these mystery type shows are great for most of the run but the ending doesn't live up to it.

Btw check out 20th Century Boys if you haven't, manga from the same author. It's pretty good as well.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Yh I don't know what happens in the end but I know it's controversial.

A lot of these mystery type shows are great for most of the run but the ending doesn't live up to it.

Btw check out 20th Century Boys if you haven't, manga from the same author. It's pretty good as well.
I’ll check it out

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Back when I use to watch anime this was one of my favourite the storyline was amazing and johan liebert is proper villain
I finished it about over a week ago, Johan is a crazy as villain holy sh*t. This dudes manipulation skills and charm are next level. Imagine convincing a whole city and the criminal underworld to do your bidding and even before all of this convincing an entire adoption centre to fear and basically work for you by the time he was like 9. Some next level villainy stuff :damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I finished it about over a week ago, Johan is a crazy as villain holy sh*t. This dudes manipulation skills and charm are next level. Imagine convincing a whole city and the criminal underworld to do your bidding and even before all of this convincing an entire adoption centre to fear and basically work for you by the time he was like 9. Some next level villainy stuff :damn:
I remember reading article that listed top anime villains and he was like top one it only makes sense :damn:

man i need to rewatch this show again

Trending

Latest posts