What an evil tweet by the Zionist Laura Loomer

is that why "Michelle" Obama had the... suspicious bulge... in that famous clip that went viral from when she was on Ellen? the ugliness gathered and formed a bulge? and on the lower end of MJG's face, the ugliness gathered to a form a male chin?

of course these explanations will emerge. "oh we're picking on ugly women"....

just like during covid it was "you're killing grandma".

these explanations emerge to conclude "see? not only are you wrong- but you are wrong and a bad person for having such wrongthink".

nevertheless, I don't let the wool go over my eyes. I know very well that there are male features and female features and that the matter is not these celebs being ugly women... but these alleged famous "women" having male features. perhaps the heroic chin of Marjorie Taylor Greene- maybe for some, it escapes the untrained eye. but I'm not fooled. that "woman" has a manlier chin than most men

is that why "Michelle" Obama had the... suspicious bulge... in that famous clip that went viral from when she was on Ellen? the ugliness gathered and formed a bulge? and on the lower end of MJG's face, the ugliness gathered to a form a male chin?

of course these explanations will emerge. "oh we're picking on ugly women"....

just like during covid it was "you're killing grandma".

these explanations emerge to conclude "see? not only are you wrong- but you are wrong and a bad person for having such wrongthink".

nevertheless, I don't let the wool go over my eyes. I know very well that there are male features and female features and that the matter is not these celebs being ugly women... but these alleged famous "women" having male features. perhaps the heroic chin of Marjorie Taylor Greene- maybe for some, it escapes the untrained eye. but I'm not fooled. that "woman" has a manlier chin than most men

The "bulge" photo is a fake

The "bulge" photo is a fake

If that's so, post your evidence. just the fact that you call it a "photo" when it was actually a whole video makes me think you are... not correct on this issue. if you have evidence that whole clip was doctored, you're welcome to post it.

oh, wait... what, wait a minute... @Nilotic... what is this??

Obama calls Michelle (Michael)​

@Nilotic why does Obama slip up here and call his "wife" Michael? is this a normal thing? a guy just forgets what gender his wife is and calls him by a man's name?

Bro don’t you also believe the moon landing to be fake

how could anyone think the moon landing was fake? you think the government would just lie to people?

17378DA9-57C8-49DC-9E55-81C5BA40727D.jpeg

why would I question whether Richard Nixon is dialing the moon from his 1960's housephone?

oh, wait... what, wait a minute... @Nilotic... what is this??

Obama calls Michelle (Michael)​

@Nilotic why does Obama slip up here and call his "wife" Michael? is this a normal thing? a guy just forgets what gender his wife is and calls him by a man's name?

I can't believe that you actually think that Michelle is a man, especially when her daughters look like her and Obama

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

this article fails, it doesn't even address the video. I was referencing a viral clip that took off online (from when "Michelle" was dancing on Ellen show) where you could clearly see... the bulge. ok it's talking some static photos that were on social media. ok but I'm not talking about the static photos, I from the beginning have been talking about the viral video clip which the article doesn't even address. I'd post the clip but... for obvious reasons I can't post it given the content. that clip is... pretty revealing.

this article fails, it doesn't even address the video. I was referencing a viral clip that took off online (from when "Michelle" was dancing on Ellen show) where you could clearly see... the bulge. ok it's talking some static photos that were on social media. ok but I'm not talking about the static photos, I from the beginning have been talking about the viral video clip which the article doesn't even address. I'd post the clip but... for obvious reasons I can't post it given the content. that clip is... pretty revealing.

Show me this supposed video that apparently went viral; also, explain how a trans woman is able to have children that look like her and Obama

Show me this supposed video that apparently went viral; also, explain how a trans woman is able to have children that look like her and Obama

I'm not posting it.... it's very well known, look for "Michelle" dancing on Ellen... it umm... it speaks for itself lol.... before even considering your question "how did they have children that".... look, it's pretty clear they can't have kids together in a natural way... I don't know how the kids allegedly look like them... maybe it's some weird science, maybe they don't actually have the features, maybe they were selected for looking similar... *shrugs*

Trending

Latest posts