What age do you want to get married?

I want to get married in my late 20s or my early 30s, so that I can travel the world and experience life to the fullest. What about you guys? My fellow landheere geeljires

Probably mid or early 20s
Big mistake I got married during my early early 20s like 2 yrs after highschool. I got divorced cuz I wasnโ€™t financially stable and didnโ€™t finish college. Most relationship problems have something to do with money.

Whenever you got your sh!t together. That could be 25 or 27 for some guys. And 35 for others. But you should build yourself up before you get married so you can rebound and get married again in case you divorce.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
I will marry after I get my PhD

Muzaffer

Mashallah brother, if your gonna go for 6 years you might as well add another study. Most islamic scholars have a second degree like Dr.Zakir Naik he is also medical physician.
of course, I have to path political science or agriculture

because most Somalis choose medical and engineer, so why don't I choose a new thing and Somalia mashallah have huge fertile lands and many livestock

30-35+ easily. I'm still too selfish to take someone else's feeling/opinions into consideration. Besides, I have things I want to accomplish and being married will 100% be a hurdle.

Muzaffer

I'll have $$$$ and be built like a greek god statue, why would I limit myself to women in their 30s?
:ayaanswag:

giphy.gif

Trending