The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I can’t lie I like to keep it traditional with Somali foods. Nothing brings more joy to my face when I have my Beer and Canjeero in the morning. Maybe it brings me nostalgia who knows. I’m weird I know :mjlol:

The way to a mans heart is through his stomach that’s straight up facts :hemad:What type foods do you like? Talk to me people :sass2:

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm not the biggest fan of Somali food, but I LOVE kibis or canjeelo with suugo. I have been making unsuccessful attempts at mixing canjeelo. I always end up rage quitting it. Every time I visit my family, I can never catch my mum mixing it because she does it before fajr. I been eating that canjeelo for a lifetime without knowing of the secret dark arts to conjure it up.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can’t lie I like to keep it traditional with Somali foods. Nothing brings more joy to my face when I have my Beer and Canjeero in the morning. Maybe it brings me nostalgia who knows. I’m weird I know :mjlol:

The way to a mans heart is his stomach that’s straight up facts :hemad:What type foods do you like? Talk to me people :sass2:

Lose weight u fatty

Trending

Latest posts