What’s with the influx of Muslim girls going missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Every single day there is a picture of a hijabi on twitter who goes missing.

Then a little while later we are told “albamdullilah she has been found” with no explanations as to where she went and what had happened.

I don’t know about you but if I see these girls I’m not sure it’s my duty to expose her location as I’m not sure she wants to be found.

Also, why don’t they go through the police instead of social media themselves that way if a person doesn’t want to be found they can contact the police directly.

Anyway what are your thoughts on this? Do you know any one who was ‘missing’ but had actually deliberately ran away and would you tell the family if you found them.

Muji

VIP
It’s obvious that these girls are leaving home because they have a troubled home life. I know a lot of Somali girls who are abused at home and are forced to act as a child-minder/cook/cleaner.

But let’s just assume they leave home so they can have more sex -.-

@Slickback I think your post tells us a lot about your motivations in life.

It’s obvious that these girls are leaving home because they have a troubled home life. I know a lot of Somali girls who are abused at home and are forced to act as a child-minder/cook/cleaner.

But let’s just assume they leave home so they can have more sex -.-

@Slickback I think your post tells us a lot about your motivations in life.

:meleshame:

where are you from?

Muji

VIP
You could take me in a fist fight abebi.... Not saying that's a problem though :oops:

Cause you're American, presumably not from MN, but still say you know a lot of Somalis

I am actually Somali looooool

Are you still peddling that rumour?

Bounce that ass
Its so round,
Bounce that ass
You deserve a crown,

Basically the girls runaway for a dick appointment as 6thayan would say

I am actually Somali looooool

Are you still peddling that rumour?

:drakewtf: I mean I thought you were raised by AAs in ghetto ass chicago and barely knew any other Somalis

And nah, I've been off that since you threw out some unexpected Somali. Probably had to give hooyo a call, runta sheeg

Most somali girls ran away from homes as per my experience and say family mistreats them when their parents don’t approve bf relationship.

Muji

VIP
Bounce that ass
Its so round,
Bounce that ass
You deserve a crown,

Basically the girls runaway for a dick appointment as 6thayan would say

Translation

Arghhhhh! Give me some attention Mr Knowles! I’m locked in my room and haven’t had human contact in 6 months. Do something to me, insult me if you have to, please just acknowledge my existence!!!

Muji

VIP
Most somali girls ran away from homes as per my experience and say family mistreats them when their parents don’t approve bf relationship.

I thought you were adopted and joined this forum to learn more about the community you never had. How are you now an expert on the dynamics of a Somali household. Bastar yaho wajiga fol xun beenta naga dhaf.

I thought you were adopted and joined this forum to learn more about the community you never had. How are you now an expert on the dynamics of a Somali household. Bastar yaho wajiga fol xun beenta naga dhaf.

I worked 3 summers as a social worker so I know what happens in Somali house holds. Don’t get the last part

Muji

VIP
Listen you fat Madow you’re not somali:mahubowtf::gaasdrink::faysalwtf::susp:

This is my last post to you on this forum because you are not worth my time.

What is your purpose on this forum, other than following me around? I’ve never seen you make an interesting topic or share a thoughtful comment.

The man who raised you had a limp wrist because all you do is argue with a xalimo. atahay, you’re a virgin from the front but not from the back. Your mother really should of swallowed you but instead she has ended up with a bastard ignorant child who has to ask strangers about his qabil. You couldn’t ask your dad about your qabil? I’m guessing he isn’t in the picture and you have unresolved mother issues hence why you’re so fixated with me.

Stew in your own hate. Unlike you I know who my father is, I don’t have to ask strangers on a forum to educate me about his qabil :siilaanyolaugh:

This is my last post to you on this forum because you are not worth my time.

What is your purpose on this forum, other than following me around? I’ve never seen you make an interesting topic or share a thoughtful comment.

The man who raised you had a limp wrist because all you do is argue with a xalimo. atahay, you’re a virgin from the front but not from the back. Your mother really should of swallowed you but instead she has ended up with a bastard ignorant child who has to ask strangers about his qabil. You couldn’t ask your dad about your qabil? I’m guessing he isn’t in the picture and you have unresolved mother issues hence why you’re so fixated with me.

Stew in your own hate. Unlike you I know who my father is, I don’t have to ask strangers on a forum to educate me about his qabil :siilaanyolaugh:
Listen ugly Hoodya sill ca eun I know about my Qabil which is ali saleeban I was asking about my hooyos qabil which is naalyee Ahmed your a Madow ape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts