What’s with Desis and Not allowing Women in Mosques

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m shocked
:mindblown:
Even in the House of Allah swt?
:meleshame:
I just read a story about a couple petitioning against an Islamic Court in India to allow Muslim Woman in masjids?
:mjcry:
Another one was about a woman in Uttar Pradesh praying outside a mosque for 4 years because they barred her from entering and was shocked to find out woman can go in a mosque. Apparently majority of indian muslimah think it’s haram for a woman to go to a mosque. Ya allah, what even is their logic?
:jcoleno:
these are the same folks who claim islam but make the woman pay dowry instead of the man paying mehr
:jaynerd:
In the same petition Hindu women also were barred from entering Hindu Temples and Parsi Women couldn’t enter Fire Temples. Yaab.
I feel like crying for these Muslimah imagine wanting to be on the deen but not being allowed to enter the masjid
:stopit:
These men really making their own fatwas saying it’s prohibited for a woman to go to mosque. Not even isis is this misogynistic
:what:
Apparently the sheikhs in Suriname don’t allow it either. Wowwwwwww. Imagine tryna gatekeep the mosque because of extreme horniness, these men should be medicated and locked up
:mahubowtf:
““I too had got a fatwa from Deoband long ago, telling me I could not go to a mosque,” said Ambar, who chose to ignore the fatwa. “I tried to go to pray in a masjid along with my child, but the men there did not even let me get close – they told me it was a pure place where people were praying”
Pure place women can’t enter?
:mugshotman:
They’re the ones who are impure uff. I literally shed a tear 😭
#FREEINDIANMUSLIMAH AND CO!
:farole:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think you're a troll
Seth Meyers Arab GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sheikh Umal talks about the same case he saw in South Africa where the Somali females who attend the mosque daily & on Eid influenced the Desi females to also do the same causing an outrage with their husbands.

Somali females are the definition of Naag Nool :lolbron:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sheikh Umal talks about the same case he saw in South Africa where the Somali females who attend the mosque daily & on Eid influenced the Desi females to also do the same causing an outrage with their husbands.

Do they not feel pathetic
:mahubowtf:
Mad over your wife going to the masjid and some moms can’t leave wedding halls and facebook live
:what:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Did he just say somalis aren’t religious and desis are hella pious and religious? But somali women are the ones at the mosque?
Somali sheikhs and their inability to say something good about their own.
“Somalidha madh madhow” kulaha, war mu isfiiriyo
:sass2:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

kulaha the blacks need to be in the back of the prayer and the whites in front.
:wtf:

They instill their backwards pre-Islamic Hindu sexism into their deen. That whole Desi/Arabian subcontinent is fucked up. From women having to pay dowry to men, period huts for menstruating women, bacha bazis, bride burning, sati (widow suicide by burning herself alive after her husband passes), etc... Desis have disgusting practices in their cultures.

Trending

Latest posts