What’s up with these Madow “Muslims” trying to force LGBT ideologies into Islam?

2AE32679-C1B6-4F4B-94E8-DDADCB7D0F0F.jpeg

D94CE647-27F4-43DC-BD0F-C6ECCFC3B88B.jpeg

01E122B3-35B0-4F29-B92B-5152CF137BF8.jpeg

I see this as a millenial thing, rather than specific cultures promoting LGBT among Muslims... I don't understand why I see so much racist comments on Somalispot, like wtf aren't we Africans?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I see this as a millenial thing, rather than specific cultures promoting LGBT among Muslims... I don't understand why I see so much racist comments on Somalispot, like wtf aren't we Africans?
These other Africans have no love for us.
Tbh Arab countries have always treated Somalia with more respect- even at our lowest points- then our “African brothers”

These other Africans have no love for us.
Tbh Arab countries have always treated Somalia with more respect- even at our lowest points- then our “African brothers”

African is a word coined by Romans to describe North Africa. It is named after Roman “Africanus” We’re not Africans.

African is a word coined by Romans to describe North Africa. It is named after Roman “Africanus” We’re not Africans.
Africa wasn't named after a Roman General or coined by the Romans, the name "Africa" came from the Berber Afri tribe. The name Afri was already widely used to name what we now call the North Africa region.

Scipio called himself "Africanus" because he was fighting an enduring military campaign in North Africa & was allied with Masinissa (Numidian King) to liberate North Africa from Carthaginian domination.

Last edited:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
imagine your parents go through war and shit and get to europe so you can have a safe place to live and get educated in

and then you just randomly cut your goose off and LARP as a woman lmao smh:mjlol:

if their parents knew this would be the outcome, wallahi they would have stayed and dodged mooryaan militias instead:russ:

Africa wasn't named after a Roman General or coined by the Romans, the name "Africa" came from the Berber Afri tribe. The name Afri was already widely used to name what we now call the North Africa region.

Scipio called himself "Africanus" because he was fighting an enduring military campaign in North Africa & was allied with Masinissa (Numidian King) to liberate North Africa from Carthaginian domination.

thanks for the correction. However my point still stands, African is a term for Berbers/Amazighs. Somalis historically never identified as Africans

Trending