What’s up with black Israelites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descendants of biblical Jews?

Stupid.

And why do they act so thuggish?

Why they preach on the street?

They believe the white man can’t convert to their religion so preaching is pointless.

I think slavery has mentally damaged the blacks in US.

I don’t think there’s any group of white people who lie about their history.

The Mormons are basically an invented religion, they don’t display a culture they didn’t make.

I mean are they so desperate for a culture that they basically stole somebody else’s history?

Lol

It's crazy cause as they stand on a street corner arguing about being the original man, they're looking at black Muslims like "what's up with that". Everything looks crazy to somebody

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Shaaqo laa'an.
Blank+_4c9ccf799e0e25a8d8fbe429dab9e558.jpg

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
I call it postpartum slavery disorder apparently it involves the slave descendants from African Americans, Somali Bantu, Iraqi slaves, Carribeans and etc. They all have claim everything under the sun except for West Africa and I consider that part of Africa historically rich. Just sad man..
:ufdup:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real

They hate each other! 30 years from now we gonna see Israelites and Kemet banging on the streets of Harlem. Beef from 3000 years ago will be settled in Harlem TRUST
:salute:

I call it postpartum slavery disorder apparently it involves the slave descendants from African Americans, Somali Bantu, Iraqi slaves, Carribeans and etc. They all have claim everything under the sun except for West Africa and I consider that part of Africa historically rich. Just sad man..
:ufdup:

Very sad.

Beyonce has been playing with Nigerian culture and theres nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with looking at your root.

Others should follow.

The Jewish guy is hilarious, watch this

“It’s not my fault for being born with the highest iq “
" I had a black boyfriend in high school" i lost my shit walaahi. What does that have to do with the argument???? that was the point when the jew boy lost the argument, that's the equivalent of saying i'm not racist because i have a black friend.

:damn:

Biggie

X X C X X
Where's my nigga @DeathWish to karbaash y'all. A black Israelite is more authentic than Ashkenazi Jews who are genetically no different than the Eastern Europeans they lived amongst. A Sephardic, Mizrahi and a Hebrew Israelite >>. Like Kendrick said, "I'm an Israelite, don't call me black no more :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending