What’s your standards?

Royalflush

novacane
A hafid or someone committed to becoming one.
Must be more knowledge in the deen and speak better Somali then me.
6'0 or above and must be a gymrat.
Nice smile and thick hair with a low hairline
Abgaal or Habargidir.
Must earn a good income and have a diversified investment portfolio.
Willing to move to an Islamic country.
Same thoughts as me politically and on issues backhome. (I don't want to FKD with my husband).
Must be a virgin like me. This is a non-negotiable matter.
Good sense of humour and easygoing personality.
Respectful to women and is not sexist.
Enjoys reading and learning new things. Must be able to hold an intellectual discussion and articulate himself well.
Does not want polygamy. I am definitely the jealous type and would never be okay with sharing my husband under any circumstances.
Come from a good family and have a good relationship with them.
No ciyaalsuq friends or females in his DM's
one eternity laterrrr....

one eternity laterrrr....

Well excuse me for having standards.!

:dead:
What's with some of you faraxs and this pick me behaviour? Either fix up or marry a single mother with ilko digir.

But don't expect women to find you desirable when you look like this:

97CB52A0-11E8-4FE0-BC47-42D6004A1168.jpeg.jpg

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Well excuse me for having standards.!

:dead:
What's with some of you faraxs and this pick me behaviour? Either fix up or marry a single mother with ilko digir.

But don't expect women to find you desirable when you look like this:

View attachment 148218
A4FC630C-CC84-42E5-9EF7-5408FA8A8B08.jpeg

“I want a good girl that covers up from head to toe, virgin girl that’s never looked at a boy let alone been touched by one, she has to be able to cook, clean and she has to be lightskin, I’ve previously been married and I have 4 kids but she should be able to deal with my left over baggage” that’s how they talk whilst looking like that....

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
As a guy who is the process of talking to a lot of different sisters for the purpose of marriage, and having come out of a previous marriage with an caadan girl. Im already experienced in what is needed for me in an ideal marriage.

-Somali (Somali girls are queens and are personally the most beautiful girls in the world)
-Religious (Strong fundamentals in knowing Islam, as she is going to be a mother our children)
-Intelligent (I'm educated so I need to connect on the same level)
-Not a Feminist/Career Woman (I will look after everything money wise so I want someone who can look after the house and raise our children)

Minor things
-Beautiful (Alhumdulliah im attractive so I would like the same)
-Not short (As I'm tall)
-Virgin (I keep myself chaste so I deserve the same)
Not a realistic criteria tbh. Good luck though.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Fat ass

Spring Break Tities

Wide hips to support multiple yutes

Idgaf about ethnicity nor clan she can be east asian korean or a absame jidwaaq her yutes will be Isaaq at end of the day

i really can care less for height everybody is fair game

pretty face

not a

virgin

no circumcised pumpum

can cook

can clean

lightskin

not white tho

and gives good head

Xaruun

VIP
Guy with high standards: She must be attractive, on her deen, sensible and just be a decent human being.
Woman with high standards: He must be...
1613918963146.jpeg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Still single, unfortunately :mjcry:

Miskeena :mjlol:

As you slowly get closer to age 30, your standards will slowly dissipate. That Farax working as a Truck Driver with the bidaar you rejected yrs ago will start to look attractive to you. Your parents will start to give you concerned looks and long speeches about the importance of marriage. Your girlfriends or "besties" who are already married will slowly cut ties with you because paranoia will seep in their minds about you trying to steal their man. The final stage is when you get a pet cat/dog to raise as a pseudochild, thinking it can substitute for a real child and family.

Walahi, the life of a spinster is tragic and miserable.
Alxamdulilah, God made me a man! :rejoice:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

As you slowly get closer to age 30, your standards will slowly dissipate. That Farax working as a Truck Driver with the bidaar you rejected yrs ago will start to look attractive to you. Your parents will start to give you concerned looks and long speeches about the importance of marriage. Your girlfriends or "besties" who are already married will slowly cut ties with you because paranoia will seep in their minds about you trying to steal their man. The final stage is when you get a pet cat/dog to raise as a pseudochild, thinking it can substitute for a real child and family.

ZtKAu2P.gif

Not too religious
Tall and handsome or cute
Don’t care about skin-tone or race
Has to have a personality
Has to be blunt
Definitely not an INFP

Naa

Not Chun li
Fat ass

Spring Break Tities

Idgaf about ethnicity nor clan she can be east asian korean or a absame jidwaaq her yutes will be Isaaq at end of the day

pretty face

not a

virgin

no circumcised pumpum

can cook

can clean

lightskin

not white tho

and gives good head
Forgive me for asking ignorant questions... but what are "Spring Break Tities"

Royalflush

novacane

:dead: :dead: Sounds...personal
:reallymaury:Can we set up matchmaking for the digtoor

Royalflush

novacane
Fat ass

Spring Break Tities

pretty face

not a

virgin

no circumcised pumpum

can cook

can clean

lightskin

not white tho

and gives good head
How can she not be a and a virgin it’s like the same thing :chrisfreshhah:
And how can she give good madax if she’s a virgin bro just say you want a side ting