whale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whale came out of the indian ocean ,from bosaso to kismayo lies the richest ecosystem that sustains whale population,month ago i made a thread of dolphins in warsheekh area,the question is are whale halal toe at.
while in garacad

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Those idiot. Poor whale. If your not gonna help her than Leave her alone. She didn't need to experience that much stress. I love whales, beautiful mammals. Lol why would you eat one? They're to majestic. But isn't everything in the ocean halal?

that looks like a whale shark (dots and its tail). and i agree @Barni, its way to heavy without equipment. should have let it die in peace.

these whales are regular occurance when i was younger,the reason they are seen is simple,water becomes deep and they arrive and suddenly water retreats and they are stuck etc.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Those idiot. Poor whale. If your not gonna help her than Leave her alone. She didn't need to experience that much stress. I love whales, beautiful mammals. Lol why would you eat one? They're to majestic. But isn't everything in the ocean halal?

They were helping the whale pushing it towards the sea.

Whale liver oil is very good for brain growth. Little kids should have 2 tea spoon daily. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending