"Western liberalism will destroy Islam from within"

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
"Western liberalism will destroy Islam from within"

look at what these shayateen are saying:

"
I was thinking about the future of the West and came to the conclusion that western liberalism will ultimately infect, spread and destroy Islam from within its just a matter of time. All these crazy sjws will eventually claim Islam as their own and begin to mold it how they see fit its already happening, all that is needed is new generations of Muslim children to come along and the infection will begin to spread exponentially, you can see in the comments they are scared but we have to polar opposite ideas eventually they will clash. I put my money on the West winning but Islam will be fundamentally changed at its core and will not resemble present day Islam.

We need to spread the idea of this amongst liberals and the crazies maybe create panic within Islam, they will say women bad this is not true Islam, this will create reaction amongst the lefties further enraging them the punching back in anger, eventually it will create a positive feedback loop that will forever increase the reeeeing. It will lead to a runaway domino effect as it will put immense amounts of pressure on Islam to reform which will destroy the one thing that keeps Islam living which is fear of consequences.

Do not view the sjws as enemies but more as pawns that can used to our advantage"

What does this human devil himself say? Look at it from the horses mouth:

"Do not view the sjws as enemies but more as pawns that can used to our advantage"

You see- the sjws and SJW "Muslims" (consciously or unconsciously) actually function as agents for the enemies of our religion.

Don't doubt for a second that the liberals are our enemies.

edit: apparently the link is censored- Google the title with the quotes if you want.... I didn't really read past the top post and I recommend not really reading past that, as it's likely to be full of garbage

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
SJW: "why is Omar del Sur posting from Pol?"

look, you can believe I eat babies for all I care..... I am not the point... look at the function of the sjws and the internal threat that they pose.... don't let the antifa crowd distract you from the real issue with their manipulative tactics of trying to attack anyone who doesn't want your children to be turned into s and s

Trending

Latest posts