West London majority Somali gang who killed Somali guy, prints his face on t shirt and mocks him

World

VIP
Horta what’s wrong with west London somalis? This is so sick. Imagine these Somalis killed a Somali guy who apparently wasn’t even involved in the life, just from an area, and now they’re taunting him by printing a t shirt with his face on it and mocking him. I feel sorry for the guys family AUN.

World

VIP
He prolly did something to these guys to deserve this, do u know when he got killed ?
1-2 years ago.

From what I heard, the guy wasn’t involved and didn’t have problems with these guys but they killed him in retaliation because a gang member from his area killed someone from their area.

Keo

VIP
Reason why they killed Shak (Hayes) is because Khaos (156) was killed by Somalis from Hayes even though Shak himself had no involvement in the murder of Khaos.

It’s unfortunate but AUN Teewizz (156), Khaos (156) and Shak (Hayes)

Last edited:
Reason why they killed Shak (Hayes) is because Khaos (156) was killed by Somalis from Hayes even though Shak himself had no involvement in the murder of Khaos.

It’s unfortunate but AUN Teewizz (156), Khaos (156) and Shak (Hayes)
Retarded people with retarded names

From what I heard the guy is half madow and was definitely involved. He was in a gang of madows known for beefing the main somali gang in the area.

World

VIP
From what I heard the guy is half madow and was definitely involved. He was in a gang of madows known for beefing the main somali gang in the area.
I asked people that knew him, he was full Somali and he wasn’t part of no gang that’s cap. He was friends with people from the area but that’s it. Hayes is a dead area barely london, only Somalis and Asians live there, there is hardly madow people let alone madow gangs.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Sad to see this, disrespecting a fellow Muslim and Somali like this. Lesson of this is that being a gangster aint worth it. What goes around comes around.

Also he is a bad rapper and a midget, bad representation for somalis in all accounts.

Trending