West african nigga marries Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Stop usin a slur word please
Yes you are right i'm pro black

Pro-black my ass! You're a brainless hutu, how are you gonna identify yourself with Negroids when we don't share anything with them. Take that bullshit to twitter, nothing but proud Somalis in this joint

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I introduced my Ghanian friend to my friend from the Caribbean Antigua to be precise, we engaged in a lil banter & I said to my Caribbean friend you are out numbered today cause he doesn't consider him self to be an African. He responded by saying you ain't the same though, he's black but you're Somali, the Ghanian responded by saying yeah Somalis are different from other black Africans, they both knew were I stand, so I guess that's that, please stop begging it with people who don't consider you to be their own, it's embarrassing.

I introduced my Ghanian friend to my friend from the Caribbean Antigua to be precise, we engaged in a lil banter & I said to my Caribbean friend you are out numbered today cause he doesn't consider him self to be an African. He responded by saying you ain't the same though, he's black but you're Somali, the Ghanian responded by saying yeah Somalis are different from other black Africans, they both knew were I stand, so I guess that's that, please stop begging it with people who don't consider you to be their own, it's embarrassing.

Exactly, how many times do people say Somali's are not black.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have many African friends & Caribbean ones too, they know we're not the same shii some people want to lie just to kick it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is it just me miise has anyone else noticed @Realwarya maxa weeye neef dhaqaya weeye who hasn't got an opinion of his own, he's which ever way the wind is blowing war illahay hadu ku roon yahay if you tie him to a tree then come back the next day I bet you that you'll still find him there waiting kkk

Nana.H or whatever the f*ck your name is, you foreign SJW, Somali claiming prick, leave us to our own affairs, disliking my posts only cause we don't fit in your Negroid image, Fuckoff.
Pro-black my ass! You're a brainless hutu, how are you gonna identify yourself with Negroids when we don't share anything with them. Take that bullshit to twitter, nothing but proud Somalis in this joint
This is the results what you say when white supremacy has brainwashed you! Stay woke

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
One day at my uni one Caribbean guy who also goes to the same university, we struck up a conversation during break, cutting a long story short he said "there's many business in a certain area in London which is predominantly Caribbean which belong to Somalis, they've arrived in the area not too long ago & now on the high street most business belong to them, we as black people need to work together & start helping eachother just like how other communities help each other" I asked him, aren't Somalis black? He said "nah they're not black, they're different" then I introduced myself as being a proud maryoole.

This bout it doesn't that understand that no one (at least not me) necessarily cares about her West African boyfriend. People care about her bringing a dude she is banging to a muslim Somali wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts