Weird traits you would preferably want in your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why but personally i think girls who cover their mouths when laughing are sexy.

Hard to explain but almost shows an innocence or modesty that makes me non innocent immodest things.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Don't know why but personally i think girls who cover their mouths when laughing are sexy.

Hard to explain but almost shows an innocence or modesty that makes me non innocent immodest things.
Maybe they are covering their bucked up donkey teeth

That's one thing I don't want in a girl :kodaksmiley: is she hiding her buck teeth or she's covering for urta xun

tenor.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Tall women, but not taller than me of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending