Weird things makes me laugh sometimes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am watching these beautiful Khutbaahs on YOU-TUBE, where tales of the Sahabahs are told. Amazing characters. Amazing Prophet Muhammad pbuh who has saved his prophet one wish to save mankind in the day of the judgement. Yet today, in our "modern world" anything Arab is looked upon as backward. And by Arab, unfortunately by ISLAM as well. ISLAM is Uncivilized to them. Barbaric. Terrorist. They mock the very prophet who is going to be mercy to them. PBUH Yet on the day of the judgement, these so called offspring of the Romans, the white people with their pretty blue eyes and their Alabaster skin tone & wavy blonde hair, on the day of the judgement they will cry and suddenly be forced to make these subjects of their contempt EN VOGUE. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I mean, i am guilty of being wrapped in their earthly civilized world too, but i am at least a Muslim, educating myself, increasing my awareness. But THEY----they have absolute NO CLUE. That one day, they will be prostrating to God, Allaahu AKbaar, and they will be told the Sahabahs are like their Jesus today. They will be corrected that Jesus is not the son of GOD but a prophet! PBUH IstaQFURURLAAAH!

Seriously, these white people are so clueless. They think they are civilized, clean, advanced, cutesy and neat. Yet on the day of the judgement, they will be forced to study characters like Uthman ibn Affan. A Magnificent soul who purchased a water well to give it free to people. Who married two daughters of the prophet pbuh. Who is called the double Nur as a result of being double the son in law of our beloved prophet pbuh. These poor misguided white people like Trump, r clueless! Aint it funny???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Last edited:
Arabs are uncivilized. The reason why alot of people accepted islam was cause they saw how islam managed to tame them. Arabs got a new found respect and formed the largest and most important empires in the world. They became successful at military campaigns and quickly expanded. They established the muslim empires and enabled alot of scientific discoveries whilst europe was still believing taking baths would give them amnesia.

Some arabs have abandoned islam and are back to their barbaric ways (ironically enough in the name of islam they claim).

Ps. Your thread is pointless and has no clear objective. Improve your thread making skills.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arabs are uncivilized. The reason why alot of people accepted islam was cause they saw how islam managed to tame them. Arabs got a new found respect and formed the largest and most important empires in the world. They became successful at military campaigns and quickly expanded. They established the muslim empires and enabled alot of scientific discoveries whilst europe was still believing taking baths would give them amnesia.

Some arabs have abandoned islam and are back to their barbaric ways (ironically enough in the name of islam they claim).

Ps. Your thread is pointless and has no clear objective. Improve your thread making skills.

nayaa i have been making threads before you and your mother were born. Spare me your darood shenanigan and disappear!
lady-catherine-de-bourgh.jpg

From the title u can guess my intention was NOT to make a thread with a "point"! I was sharing something that made me amused. What weird thought made me funny. If u r looking for a thread with a 'point' .. GO...google "Forum threads with a point that pleases
zeinap83"""
"

Last edited:
nayaa i have been making threads before you and your mother were born. Spare me your darood shenanigan and disappear!
lady-catherine-de-bourgh.jpg

From the title u can guess my intention was NOT to make a "point"! I was sharing something that made me amused. What weird thought made me funny. If u r looking for a thread with a 'point' .. GO...google "Forum threads with a point"
Lmaooo how you know i was a darood? Been doing some light stalking aye? :trumpsmirk:

Haye Eedo. Pointless threadkayga sii waad. Waanku dhaafaa:drakekidding:

Arabs are still barbaric and god only chose them because he failed to civilise the jews (who are also one of the worst creations his hands made) only due to his promise to abraham did he choose the son of the slave girl of sarah to inherit the covenant of prophet hood. If banu israel never failed the arabs would still be living like savages in the desert. Iblis succeeded in corrupting one seed of abraham and they are lucky he failed in seducing the other one through the likes of abu jahl and abu lahab.

:manny:

I am watching these beautiful Khutbaahs on YOU-TUBE, where tales of the Sahabahs are told. Amazing characters. Amazing Prophet Muhammad pbuh who has saved his prophet one wish to save mankind in the day of the judgement. Yet today, in our "modern world" anything Arab is looked upon as backward. And by Arab, unfortunately by ISLAM as well. ISLAM is Uncivilized to them. Barbaric. Terrorist. They mock the very prophet who is going to be mercy to them. PBUH Yet on the day of the judgement, these so called offspring of the Romans, the white people with their pretty blue eyes and their Alabaster skin tone & wavy blonde hair, on the day of the judgement they will cry and suddenly be forced to make these subjects of their contempt EN VOGUE. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I mean, i am guilty of being wrapped in their earthly civilized world too, but i am at least a Muslim, educating myself, increasing my awareness. But THEY----they have absolute NO CLUE. That one day, they will be prostrating to God, Allaahu AKbaar, and they will be told the Sahabahs are like their Jesus today. They will be corrected that Jesus is not the son of GOD but a prophet! PBUH IstaQFURURLAAAH!

Seriously, these white people are so clueless. They think they are civilized, clean, advanced, cutesy and neat. Yet on the day of the judgement, they will be forced to study characters like Uthman ibn Affan. A Magnificent soul who purchased a water well to give it free to people. Who married two daughters of the prophet pbuh. Who is called the double Nur as a result of being double the son in law of our beloved prophet pbuh. These poor misguided white people like Trump, r clueless! Aint it funny???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Why are you so obsessed with arabs @Basra ? if you are a pious muslim then they will have to kiss your black ass too as you walk into jannah gracefully. Cadaan generally will be the worst off on judgement day and rich ppl as it will be harder for them to enter jannah than a needle to go into a camel's eye.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arabs are still barbaric and god only chose them because he failed to civilise the jews (who are also one of the worst creations his hands made) only due to his promise to abraham did he choose the son of the slave girl of sarah to inherit the covenant of prophet hood. If banu israel never failed the arabs would still be living like savages in the desert. Iblis succeeded in corrupting one seed of abraham and they are lucky he failed in seducing the other one through the likes of abu jahl and abu lahab.

Gods promise to Prophet Ibrahim PBUH Mashalaaah, that is an excellent point Ya Yaquub!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yaqquub

The lineage "Arab" really has no basis in Allaah swt consideration for WHO will enter Janaah. No help whatsoever! Remember Bilalaal walking among the prophet PBUH and the sahabahs??? The prophet pbuh listenng to the foot steps of Bilaal in the Heavens? Really the Arabs are nothing but just another race in Gods eye, in my humble opinion. I think in fact, the Arabs are more lucky because of their great grand mother the slave Hajar! The Israelis are not so fortunate!

Arabs are our brothers. Please do not speak so negatively about them.

Look at this animal. He said Allah failed. How does Allah the Perfect One fail at anything?
Allah, please protect us against these fake Somalis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at this animal. He said Allah failed. How does Allah the Perfect One fail at anything?
Allah, please protect us against these fake Somalis.

Waryaaa Deega Caase.....fake....He didn't say Allaah swt failed! He said the Banu Israel failed. Only humans can fail, not Allaah swa! U have just said your creator failed in your bid to defend your half breed arab! What a waste of poop. To manipulate words, insult Allaah swa just to defend a race??? Seriously?

You mistook what I typed up fam.
Waryaaa Deega Caase.....fake....He didn't say Allaah swt failed! He said the Banu Israel failed. Only humans can fail, not Allaah swa! U have just said your creator failed in your bid to defend your half breed arab! What a waste of poop. To manipulate words, insult Allaah swa just to defend a race??? Seriously?

This is a fact. Arabs are our Brothers in Islam and we should respect one another.
Stop attacking me.
I’m so close to murking you naga amuus

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They respected my Somali behind when I went to Oman. for vacation. They were very nice. I felt right at home.

OK. I guess i cant compete with someone who isa victim of a futo bandit of an arab. :(

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Allah did not fail its the jews that failed by not following the Taurah.

Today if somalis dont follow their quran it does not mean Allah failed. It means somalis failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending