Weird dream

The weirdest dreams I have are the ones where everything in my room is exactly the same as in real life BUT one thing changes and that thing is always scary. Like one time there was an angry African man with red eyes in my closet. He looked like this a skinny version of this guy
crazy_black_gangsta_soundboard_by_enjoicam_d71hglq-350t.jpg

I hate those kinds of dreams the most :rolleyes: but most of my other dreams are just abstract and fun

The weirdest dreams I have are the ones where everything in my room is exactly the same as in real life BUT one thing changes and that thing is always scary. Like one time there was an angry African man with red eyes in my closet. He looked like this a skinny version of this guy

I hate those kinds of dreams the most :rolleyes: but most of my other dreams are just abstract and fun

Looool your comments are criminally underrated. I'm still laughing at the soft focus picture with the cliff background comment looooooool

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I had a dream where i woke up and went to the train station at 4 am.
On the way i saw snakes, green and black ones running towards me, coming from the sides, I ran and few bit me.

I then meet this biker guy in the train station and he started chasing me towards a bridge, with a long steel chain.
i came to the end of the bridge as i was backing away.
Then, at the edge at my back i hugged him and jump off the bridge.
At impact everything went back and my mind woke up but not my body.
I went into sleep paralysis where i saw a skinny "my precious" looking mf coming out slowly from the closet.

I screamed all i could but not a sound came out. Then in an instant the smeagol creature jumped and screamed at my face, with mouth wide open, very black and hollow.

Thats when i went into survival mode and moved everything i could.
I broke out of the paralysis and started laughing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Do u get bothered by African america guys alot? lol Dreams usually are a reflection of our wake consciousness

A few years back, I was sleeping in my old haunted house, I had a dream my sister was calling me "HAANNAAADDD", then I shouted "whaaat do you want!!!!" Then she answered " give me tissue, I'm in the toilet" ,so I went downstairs give it to her but there was no one there . (it was like 2am) I got so scared I ran back to my room, shut the door, turn around and there was a black figure sitting on my bed Then i woke up from the dream and ran to hooyo and told her. Lol sorry for the bad grammar

Never looked at tissue the same way again:kendrickcry:

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
A few years back, I was sleeping in my old haunted house, I had a dream my sister was calling me "HAANNAAADDD", then I shouted "whaaat do you want!!!!" Then she answered " give me tissue, I'm in the toilet" ,so I went downstairs give it to her but there was no one there . (it was like 2am) I got so scared I ran back to my room, shut the door, turn around and there was a black figure sitting on my bed Then i woke up from the dream and ran to hooyo and told her. Lol sorry for the bad grammar

the mind fking dreams are the worst and at the same time the most fun haha

Both my mom and my siblings were scared to pick the dead rats up and throw em away. Since I was the oldest son, i had to face my fears, alhamdulilah I didn't turn out like those serial killers on the TV

So the elevator door opens right... i see a jinn hideous and he stared.... i stared right back good 5 seconds his scary self aint do shit...boom.... i sucker punch him....he looked shook. Hindsight i was the rude one:(
Guy just wanted the second floor and i decked him

I was making out among other thingswith this
Gorgeous mixed raced(half white/black). She had curly brown hair golden skin, petite. I spent the next week looking afar and despressed.

War khadarow kaaley cashe
Me depressed over what i lost but never had
lonely-dad.jpg
gay-life-coach-lonely.jpg
images (59).jpeg

True story:frdfvsb:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Lately I have been having nightmares but alx when I wake up like 4am a little confused and sweaty, I start breathing slowly, start thinking of happy thoughts and make sure to remind myself that I am ok, that everything is ok and then I fall asleep immediately:)

Trending

Latest posts