Weird conversation on the Internet with Somalis that support Erodgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
One guy said that the Somali president was the first president to congratulate Erdogan and long live Erdogan. I asked them why do Southern Somalis have a weird obsession with Erdogan and I was called khanis by someone else for saying that. The guy then he responded with saying Erdogan is a hero for all Muslims. I responded by saying that Erdogan does not represent all Muslims & Islam and that he is just one guy who runs a country.

Then the guy responded with "Lost Xaraan".
:gucciwhat:

I'm seriously baffled and believe some Somalis literally worship this guy. How the f*ck am I gay or committing xaraan by questioning this?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is the only guy that actually helped Somalia when it needed help. He helped us train our military and build military bases.

Keo

VIP
This is the only guy that actually helped Somalia when it needed help. He helped us train our military and build military bases.
How does that justify calling someone a khanis or xaraan? He might have "helped" South Somalia but he has done nothing for the rest. Even if he did what he did, some Somalis take it too far when he is mentioned. It actually makes me cringe by the way they praise him like they worship him.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
How does that justify calling someone a khanis or xaraan? He might have "helped" South Somalia but he has done nothing for the rest. Even if he did what he did, some Somalis take it too far when he is brought up.
You northerners always calaacal. Bless sultan Erdogan

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It’s disrespectful to call someone those words, but some Somali people have a bad habit of saying stuff like that.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
As someone who is not a southerner , I too think Erdogan is a great president and one of the only Muslim leaders I would trust.

Look at the state of the other Muslim countries , Saudi are complete traitors and basically not even Muslim anymore, working with America and Israel. Erdogan is one of the only leaders to speak about about Israel and that has caused a huge backlash and hateful propaganda against Turkey. There is an agenda now to make Turkey sound like another terrorist state.

In your opinion what is bad about Erdogan?

Keo

VIP
I don't care about Erdogan as in I don't hate him or like him I only find it weird how some Somalis look at him like he is a savior for Somalia.

White

I don't care about Erdogan as in I don't hate him or like him I only find it weird how some Somalis look at him like he is a savior for Somalia.
When you have a ugly person like farmajo selling somalia out to the highest bidder, someone like Erdogan seems like a saviour.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
How does that justify calling someone a khanis or xaraan? He might have "helped" South Somalia but he has done nothing for the rest. Even if he did what he did, some Somalis take it too far when he is mentioned. It actually makes me cringe by the way they praise him like they worship him.
bro u just triggered coz that nigga called u gay.

White

Bari means East. Yes if you want to get technical PL is NE and E.
Then it's established, you're from the north. Erdogan helped us in our time of need, thus why he is appreciated. Adding onto that, somali leaders ain't shit. Bunch of ugly specimen representing us.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
How did Somalis go from begging Arabs to Begging Turks, in the span of 3 years :mjlol:
What do you mean begging? Somalia’s kingdoms have had relations with the Ottoman Empire and we helped them destroy the Portuguese empire. I have never seen anyone beg those dirty arabs, if they don’t have oil they will never become successful.

As someone who is not a southerner , I too think Erdogan is a great president and one of the only Muslim leaders I would trust.

Look at the state of the other Muslim countries , Saudi are complete traitors and basically not even Muslim anymore, working with America and Israel. Erdogan is one of the only leaders to speak about about Israel and that has caused a huge backlash and hateful propaganda against Turkey. There is an agenda now to make Turkey sound like another terrorist state.

In your opinion what is bad about Erdogan?

Maria

Turkey is the second Muslim (besides Egypt) country that has diplomatic relations with Israel and the only Muslim country who’s a member of NATO (a coalition of “western Christian countries”) who bombed from Libya to Iraq. They can’t cut off diplomatic relations with Israel because it’s a violation of NATO membership. Why is sultan Erdogan there? I like the way you guys turn this guy into a modern day Salahudiin who’s fighting for all Muslims.

Yes, he has been fantastic to the Turkish economy and the Turkish masses that the military and the secularists ignored and abandoned for decades, yes, he was good to the capital of Somalia, Mogadishu for investing in public infrastructure like roads, hospitals, schools and government buildings. These infrastructures are attacked daily and destroyed by Alshabaab. Why couldn’t he send Turkish soldiers to protect these investments and fight the terrorists instead of relying on African Christian soldiers to safeguard his investments and for the security and stability of Somalia? Is there more to this noble charity? All Nations do have interests and what’s Turkey’s interest in Somalia? There is a Sunni sectarianism silent war raging on. On one side, you have Turkey, Qatar propagating the Islamic brotherhood ideology, (funnily enough, now they are morally supporting the Iranians over their spat with the Saudis) and on the other corner are UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Somalia’s foreign policy has now been synchronised with the Turkish foreign policy. The saudi group can cause us a lot of harm by supporting insurgents or widening the wedges between the Federal government and the dawlad goboleeds. It was a bad idea to put all our eggs in one basket.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
2011 turkey gave somalia south aid, they have since controlled airport, port and have made mogadishu a center for their exports, they 100% made a ROI, airline was making 80 million a year from the mogadishu route alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending