Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not too bad. Being curvy is in now.
I don't think boys mind a girls weight, as long as she isn't obese, which you aren't.
Good luck with this :it0tdo8:
I'm not curvy but I feel my weight is distrubuted evenly with my height. But I've just recently gained 10kg which is a lot of weight and my mum has been making comments. Thanks, Inshallah I lose something ❤️

:kanyehmm::bell::bell:
How did that happen? I want to gain 5 kg. Can you help me out? :icon mrgreen:
Mainly I use to be very active and I gained weight because I stopped. I was very athletic and competitive & I loved doing stuff when I was younger like sports. I gained a lot by not being active anymore and eating loads. I would have like 5 meals a day, full of carbs & protien. Ubereats became my bestfriend and I ordered food almost everyday.:drakelaugh: Also I would snack between meals. I would recommend apetamine if you are trying to gain weight quickly as it slows down metabolism so you feel hungry. Also I love chicken and rice & somali anjero

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
i used to weigh 49 kg 2 years ago :mjlol: I was a stick but I think I've took it to far now and I need some changes.
Don't lose hope. You can easily lose all of it in less than 1 month. I've a coworker in her 40s who recently got diagnosed with diabetes. She cut out carbs from her diet and boom she lost more than 10 kg in 2 weeks. I'm not advocating for you to do that,though..it's not healthy to lose too much weight too quickly. But inshallah, gradually you can work towards your ideal weight.
Wow, 49 kg.. you must have been super skinny.:oh6b81q: I'm 49 kg too but I'm considerably shorter than you.

Don't lose hope. You can easily lose all of it in less than 1 month. I've a coworker in her 40s who recently got diagnosed with diabetes. She cut out carbs from her diet and boom she lost more than 10 kg in 2 weeks. I'm not advocating for you to do that,though..it's not healthy to lose too much weight too quickly. But inshallah, gradually you can work towards your ideal weight.
Wow, 49 kg.. you must have been super skinny.:oh6b81q: I'm 49 kg too but I'm considerably shorter than you.
My weight fluctuates so much. I know it's not hard because I've always been active, I just need to start going gym and eating less. I recently gained so much weight quick so maybe i can lose it through no carbs. I was really a skinny ting, I use to skip meals frequently :francis:

World

VIP
You have every right to have weight issues. You were a skinny woman who ballooned up into an overweight land whale. The idea that a woman can even weigh 80kg and not feel ashamed of herself disgusts me because thats MY weight and I'm 6'0-1 tall.

Happy?

You have every right to have weight issues. You were a skinny woman who ballooned up into an overweight whale. The idea that a woman can even weigh 80kg and not feel ashamed of herself disgusts me because thats MY weight and I'm 6'0 tall.
So you are saying you would prefer a 49kg woman? I recently just gained 10 kg so I'm sure I can lose it. I don't feel ashamed of myself as I was still insecure when I was skinny. I spent my whole life skinny not indulging in most foods, skipping meals and I was happier when I gained weight. But now It's a bit too much and want to return to a decent size.

World

VIP
So you are saying you would prefer a 49kg woman? I recently just gained 10 kg so I'm sure I can lose it. I don't feel ashamed of myself as I was still insecure when I was skinny. I spent my whole life skinny not indulging in most foods, skipping meals and I was happier when I gained weight. But now It's a bit too much and want to return to a decent size.
What's wrong with being skinny? Is that something society frowns upon? No, of course not. Skinny women have always been the pinnacle of beauty. I don't really want to judge a woman just by a metric unit though so 49kg may look underweight for some and fine for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending