Weed in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Y’all ever get high in Somalia? Me personally I never did but I’m going to Somalia soon and I don’t know where to find the weed. I might try and sneak some weed but that would be hard as f*ck considering I get searched through three airports.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Y’all ever get high in Somalia? Me personally I never did but I’m going to Somalia soon and I don’t know where to find the weed. I might try and sneak some weed but that would be hard as f*ck considering I get searched through three airports.
Divert your route/direction to Yemen and eat like maxaa kaa gale.
hqdefault.jpg

I wish we smoked weed as a nation instead of chewing khat. There's virtually no drawbacks to marijuana compared to Somalia's drug of choice. But if you ask some Somalis about weed they all freak our like it's alcohol.
:wtfdis:
You might have a better chance of scoring some grass in Kenya or something.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I wish we smoked weed as a nation instead of chewing khat. There's virtually no drawbacks to marijuana compared to Somalia's drug of choice. But if you ask some Somalis about weed they all freak our like it's alcohol.
:wtfdis:
You might have a better chance of scoring some grass in Kenya or something.
Idk man I saw a video of this guy in Mogadishu with a big ass bag of weed. Ima just look for diaspora yutes and ask them if they got connects.
What did I do Warya

World

VIP
Why would you want to be a saqajaan in Somalia and shame your family WTF

Go and live like your ancestors have for thousands of years, as a geeljire.

Status
Not open for further replies.