Wedding season

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I finally think my 30 year old sister is seeing a guy, she's been coming home late, staying in the car talking to someone.

She's wearing nice dresses that show her curves and applying makeup which I have never seen her do before
:gaasdrink:

I just hope she isn't marrying a guy with a huge forehead.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Pray for her, that she ties the knot ASAP

When you become a man you'll realise the stupidness of that comment
It's not stupid not to want mullatos children who the f*ck wants an deformed half white half black child with no identity.

Astagfirullah ma waalantahay sxb?
:farmajoyaab:
The jews don't mix for a reason and look at where it got them, condoning mixing between ethnicities is self destructive.

It's not stupid not to want mullatos children who the f*ck wants an deformed half white half black child with no identity.

Astagfirullah ma waalantahay sxb?
:farmajoyaab:
The jews don't mix for a reason and look at where it got them, condoning mixing between ethnicities is self destructive.
nigga what? jewish people not mixing with other ethinicites so= succes. You need a gold medal in mental gymnastics wallahi. With that logic somalia would be a superpower by now and discovered Saturn. Pull your head out of that 4chan shithole and get some fresh air.

nigga what? jewish people not mixing with other ethinicites so= succes. You need a gold medal in mental gymnastics wallahi. With that logic somalia would be a superpower by now and discovered Saturn. Pull your head out of that ***** shithole and get some fresh air.
Damn why is 4 c h a n censored?

nigga what? jewish people not mixing with other ethinicites so= succes. You need a gold medal in mental gymnastics wallahi. With that logic somalia would be a superpower by now and discovered Saturn. Pull your head out of that ***** shithole and get some fresh air.
:yacadiim:
Actually I'm correct and you're incorrect sxb.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
How come you don't question the deeds of your sister?! Going out with a complete stranger unattended for females is against the teachings of our religion. Maybe he's fornicating with your sister as we speak!!!! Seems like you already issued a verdict making that major immorality permissible.

How come you don't question the deeds of your sister?! Going out with a complete stranger unattended for females is against the teachings of our religion. Maybe he's fornicating with your sister as we speak!!!! Seems like you already issued a verdict making that major immorality permissible.

That is a stretch. Not saying it is right or ideal, but most Somalis go on a couple of meet ups and outings before tying the knot.

I used to meet up with my husband at cafes, restaurants ect to get to know him. Since arranged marriages are not the norm anymore, how do you think the average Somali gets married? Do you live under a rock? Stop jumping to conclusions about fornication ect. That is total madness.

Did you not read the part where he said she's 30? The family is having a liquidation sale.
giphy (4).gif

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

My older sister isn't that wild, she has standards. Stop overthinking.

Trending