Weak Scandanavian Geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lmao!! WTF rhshs.png rhshs.png :dead1::deadmanny:
Fighting like chicken and still getting knocked by a gay ass latino, lol:heh:

Was he drunk or high on weed?:hmm: Scandanavian Somalis, What's the matter over there?1535040293239_120x157.png you're reducing our nomadic fighting skills into the dust! That guy needed some "lagdin" only and the case would'ce been closed. F'kin gacmo jilic throwing punches like a hoe:russ:

Muji

VIP
Somali men weigh 40 pounds and their heads are disproportionately larger than their bodies. They are easy to drop. I should know :trumpsmirk:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Looooooooooooooooooooooool

What the hell is this? He didnt even punch him and he went to the floor loooooooooool. My 15 year old nephew would both take m out.

Whats wrong with these Scandi fobs horta? Here in London they are mostly Hawiye and are ruthless beefing Albanians and Turks up in North. Rahhhh, what a L

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somali men weigh 40 pounds and their heads are disproportionately larger than their bodies. They are easy to drop. I should know :trumpsmirk:

and the women?:ulyin: talk about going for the hairs when fighting as if their relaxer was stolen and used by the opponent

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Looooooooooooooooooooooool

What the hell is this? He didnt even punch him and he went to the floor loooooooooool. My 15 year old nephew would both take m out.

Whats wrong with these Scandi fobs horta? Here in London they are mostly Hawiye and are ruthless beefing Albanians and Turks up in North. Rahhhh, what a L
:deadosama::dead1::deadmanny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its obvious both of them are drunk

Come to europe to wander the streets drunk
:susp:

fearless somali warrior spirit on display everywhere out here. Did you see the wicked back hand at the end of this one from the somali. LOL!

Are you tall by any chance, some somali girls i met have actually been the same height or taller me as a man its extremely emasculating to look up to a woman (im 6'0 btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts