we wuz nativez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Don't think they are Native American. You can't claim Native American, Jews and Ancient Egypt at the same time.

Keo

VIP
Native Americans were darker than they are now because of the European DNA just like how African Americans have European DNA in them but they are two different groups of people.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I really think the whole Hotep stuff is a troll movement.

No way on earth they're for real.

It's all ivy league black graduates who are all fuxjing with us for fun.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
AYO HOL UP HOL UP!

SO YOU BE SAYIN, WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANZ N SHIET?
How can a fellow Hotep utter such drivel!? :mugshotman:

@DeathWish your people, boy :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
There is some truth to their argument. Africans did reach the shores of the Americas before the Europeans. So they could have both Native American and African blood in their veins. :yacadiim:

Here is a Smithsonian (most important museum in the world) director who had lead many archaeological expeditions in Mexico (the Land of Olmecs) thinks about Africans in America before the Europeans.

Van Sertima’s work,” Dr. Weiant wrote in The New York Times (May 1, 1977) “is a summary of six or seven years of meticulous research based upon archaeology, Egyptology, African history, oceanography, geology, astronomy, botany, rare Arabic and Chinese manuscripts, the letters and journals of early American explorers and the observations of physical anthropologists…As one who has been immersed in Mexican archaeology for some 40 years and who participated in the excavation of the first of the giant heads, I must confess, I am thoroughly convinced of the soundness of Van Sertima’s conclusions.”

Here is the Smithsonian website hosting Dr.Ivan Sertima's book, "They Came Before Columbus."
https://www.si.edu/object/siris_sil_960623

One of the Malian kings sent out a fleet of ships to the Americas.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1068950.stm

I rest my case:sass1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey @Xooshdheere

Why does it bother u that people who have been here since 1500's feel indigenous to the land? I understand why it bothers people who promote racial supremacy like neo nazis but we should be able to listen to each other point of views without putting the person down or dismissing their opinion whether we agree with it or not.:)

Hey @Xooshdheere

Why does it bother u that people who have been here since 1500's feel indigenous to the land? I understand why it bothers people who promote racial supremacy like neo nazis but we should be able to listen to each other point of views without putting the person down or dismissing their opinion whether we agree with it or not.:)
there is a difference in feeling indigenous to a place (nothing wrong with that) and claiming the history off a well known civilisation all because they cant fathom or stand behind their west african history, it is disrespectful for the real natives.

They feel the need to hang on to some sort of identity because other wise they will feel out. Literally everyone in the world can trace were they are from even the whites in america (Irish,italian,eastern european etc) and their respective stories in the history books except for them. Thats why they cling on to sense of belonging to a place where they aren't from to escape this sense of no belonging to anywhere

They feel the need to hang on to some sort of identity because other wise they will feel out. Literally everyone in the world can trace were they are from even the whites in america (Irish,italian,eastern european etc) and their respective stories in the history books except for them. Thats why they cling on to sense of belonging to a place where they aren't from to escape this sense of no belonging to anywhere

They belong to west Africa lol
It's not the fact they don't belong but they rather not belong
They rather make things up then say my history is in west Africa
Due to self hate
End of story

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
How can a fellow Hotep utter such drivel!? :mugshotman:

There is some truth to their argument. Africans did reach the shores of the Americas before the Europeans. So they could have both Native American and African blood in their veins. :yacadiim:

Here is a Smithsonian (most important museum in the world) director who had lead many archaeological expeditions in Mexico (the Land of Olmecs) thinks about Africans in America before the Europeans.

Van Sertima’s work,” Dr. Weiant wrote in The New York Times (May 1, 1977) “is a summary of six or seven years of meticulous research based upon archaeology, Egyptology, African history, oceanography, geology, astronomy, botany, rare Arabic and Chinese manuscripts, the letters and journals of early American explorers and the observations of physical anthropologists…As one who has been immersed in Mexican archaeology for some 40 years and who participated in the excavation of the first of the giant heads, I must confess, I am thoroughly convinced of the soundness of Van Sertima’s conclusions.”

Here is the Smithsonian website hosting Dr.Ivan Sertima's book, "They Came Before Columbus."
https://www.si.edu/object/siris_sil_960623

One of the Malian kings sent out a fleet of ships to the Americas.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1068950.stm

I rest my case:sass1:

It was a joke sxb.

Apparently they are actually Aboriginal Bejas who traversed the Great American Plains before the wicked hordes of Columbus arrived.

1373.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.