We Wuz Moors. African American Shamelessly claims the Berber/Arab conquest of Spain

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

@Amun come check this out, he's even claiming e1b1b and e1b1a haplogroups are related
Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 03.05.11.png

It came from the "The Negro Laws of South Carolina" which were the laws governing the State of South Carolina.

"The term Negro is confined to the slave African (the ancient Berbers) and their descendants. It does not embrace the free inhabitants of Africa, such as the Egyptians, Moors or the Negro Asiatics, such as the Lascars." —- United States Act of 1740 — Section 4

In the information age a lot of stuff from the 1500-1800s are available that go against a lot of stuff being said in modern time, this is why "hoteps" and stuff like this exist. Some of this stuff Ive seen does make it seem like history been remade. But who knows :manny:

jhvhc656.png

Docile Negros come from Guinea and South africa, and black gum negros come from northern africa and have mohammedan blood :chrisfreshhah:. This is the type of shit being pulled up. This article is about negros in the south. Just like my post up there in the Southern State Laws of South Carolina stating negros are the "ancient berbers". This one states they cam from Northern Africa :pachah1:. Don't sleep on these "hoteps" this is the shit Ive seen posted, and how do u fight stuff like this? Either history been remade to its what it currently is, or all the shit is a lie.

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Moors were black

If they weren't why did white people draw these figures on their coat of arms, as the moors they kicked out

wouldn't they draw a bunch of arabs and shit with big ass fucking noses and red ears :pachah1:

Just look up Moors + Coat of arms, entire white qabils existence/identity is off killing these black people.
:mjlol:
2000px-Bandera_nacionalista_sarda.svg1.png

m312a.gif

I don't know about this but I'm convinced the kingdom of cush belonged to Madows. Go look at the sculptures and tell me otherwi

Trending