Y DNA T-L208 Somalis

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Screenshot_20191004_202736.jpg

Should we Somalis with the Y DNA T-L208 turn back to the religion of our forefathers? Judaism?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
View attachment 79911
Should we Somalis with the Y DNA T-L208 turn back to the religion of our forefathers? Judaism?
those are diffrent migrations of haplogroup T despersions, haplogroup T originates in the levent and is highest their it later spread by two or waves

1 waves is the neolithic agricultral wave which was spread by the first farmers aka the natufians , who went to europe to become european early farmers and some went down to egypt and the nile this is the phase that is assosiated with haplogroup T levels in somalis this happend in the neolithic

2 waves are assosiated with iron age movements of people form the levent such as the jewish exiles etc note this does not concern somalis

in short we wuz not jewish exiles :mjlol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
those are diffrent migrations of haplogroup T despersions, haplogroup T originates in the levent and is highest their it later spread by two or waves

1 waves is the neolithic agricultral wave which was spread by the first farmers aka the natufians , who went to europe to become european early farmers and some went down to egypt and the nile this is the phase that is assosiated with haplogroup T levels in somalis this happend in the neolithic

2 waves are assosiated with iron age movements of people form the levent such as the jewish exiles etc note this does not concern somalis

in short we wuz not jewish exiles :mjlol:
You come off as an anti-semite :childplease:

Apollo

VIP
View attachment 79911

Go to Israel, they will call you a Kushi. :mjlol::russ:

@Apollo your our appointed suugo scientist, whats your take on this?

It is true, but super ancient.

@Apollo wouldn't be against our repatriation to Israel; if we go back to Israel you lot won't have a problem in Sool and Sanaag :yacadiim:

We would still have to deal with the E1b1b1 Isaaqs. They are often more nationalistically pro-Somaliland than the T1a Isaaqs.:lolbron:

It is true, but super ancient.

What is? That T-haplo Somalis descend from ancient Semites, or Jews in particular? I find the latter hard to believe. There's no archeological or cultural evidence, for a start.

We would still have to deal with the E1b1b1 Isaaqs. They are often more nationalistically pro-Somaliland than the T1a Isaaqs.:lolbron:

You'd be surprised how random and scattered the y-haplo distribution is among Isaaqs/Northern Somalis. It's not as straight forward as Dir/Garxajis = T-carrier.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 79911
are you handicapped? Why should you follow Judaism just because people with similar DNA followed it before you? Are you some kind of sheep that follows without a brain?

fast forward a couple months and @Prince Abubu is now convinced he is a fucking yahuudi.

Lol I go where the evidence takes me. And we were quite clearly children of Babylonian Jews. :lolbron:

Seriously, though Semitic ≠ Jewish. Could be ancient Assyrian, Yemenite (like a few others have hypothesised), Levantine or ancient Arab tribe etc. We don't know. More DNA testing and archeological studies are needed.

@Apollo @Cuneo @Alexis @EDsomali

Waaqism, Judaism, Xtianity and other jaahiliya religions of forefathers were rightfully abandoned. We should not go back tonjaahiliya era