We Wuz 0% Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I know some of you are getting tired of the race threads, but the recent Egypt study is interesting and I discovered a new tidbit.

Somalis have 0% of the Blue Semitic component (see PDF). And only carry the Ancient Levantine component. However, these Somalis are from Garissa, Kenya and are slightly different from other Somalis.

What the hell. Somali ancestry is so weird. A puzzling enigma. We are from mars.

https://www.nature.com/article-assets/npg/ncomms/2017/170530/ncomms15694/extref/ncomms15694-s6.pdf

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What the hell. Somali ancestry is so weird. A puzzling enigma. We are from mars.

We are a unique people with a distinct culture. This should be a source of pride rather than an excuse to call yourself Arab or something. (To clarify I'm not speaking directly to you, just to people who hold these opinions)

Somalinimo hanoolaato :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
We are a unique people with a distinct culture. This should be a source of pride rather than an excuse to call yourself Arab or something. (To clarify I'm not speaking directly to you, just to people who hold these opinions)

Somalinimo hanoolaato :rejoice:

People think that in Africa+Middle East only the Bantu race and Arab race exist and everything weird is a mixture between them. However, this is scientifically wrong.

I've spoken with a number of Somalis (the latest being from Jigjiga but from other cities too) who have discovered through Gedmatch, that they have African pygmy roots, like the Mbuti. This is a conversation we definently need to have.

Apollo

VIP
I've spoken with many Somalis (the latest being from Jigjiga) have found through Gedmatch, that they have discovered African pygmy roots, like the Mbuti.

Getmatch has a problem that it creates noise and differing results from the original studies they were based on. I don't want to get into a long discussion about this but google Gedmatch+"calculator effect". Somalis have 0% pygmy ancestry. Open that PDF.

Only 3 components are present. An Ancient Levantine one, a generic Black African one, and some weird East African hunter-gatherer one. The generic black one would become an East African specific one if the K (n#clusters) was upped.

In a nutshell, ethnic Somalis are 0% Bantu and 0% Arab.

I've spoken with a number of Somalis (the latest being from Jigjiga but from other cities too) who have discovered through Gedmatch, that they have African pygmy roots, like the Mbuti. This is a conversation we definently need to have.

Pygmy!!!!!! And with our height no I don't believe you unless you are trolling as usual.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Getmatch has a problem that it creates noise and differing results from the original studies they were based on. I don't want to get into a long discussion about this but google Gedmatch+"calculator effect". Somalis have 0% pygmy ancestry. Open that PDF.

Only 3 components are present. An Ancient Levantine one, a generic Black African one, and some weird East African hunter-gatherer one. The generic black one would become an East African specific one if the K (n#clusters) was upped.

In a nutshell, ethnic Somalis are 0% Bantu and 0% Arab.

don't say that, theirs too many cucks on Sspot,that will get butthurt

so I read in the other thread that ancient egyptians are also from the levant, is it possible that this levant and north african dna we have is actually just ancient egyptian? If so that kind of makes sense

Ps these educational/historical race threads are ok, it's the shallow light skin dark skin, are we black ones everyone is tired of :icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
so I read in the other thread that ancient egyptians are also from the levant, is it possible that this levant and north african dna we have is actually just ancient egyptian? If so that kind of makes sense

Possibly, but if true, far more ancient than the ''Ancient Egyptians'', you are looking at 9,000 BC when agriculture developed in that region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending